HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This Abdi Iley dude waa nacas. Bumlicked Habesha for years yet they won't defend him today against the Oromo. Daroodku siyaasad xumaa :mjlol:
Oh! 1doors are politically superior miyaa kkkkk are you sure naaya McKenzie?!!

So where is Farmaajo and so called nationalist Puntland. If the war has started then I expect Somalia to arm the rebels.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
It’s not ogaden majority, have you ever been there ? That’s like me saying raxenweyn are the majority in bosaso.
Jigjiga is a majority Ogaden city but the land is owned by the Jidwaaq. @Marsin can confirm this.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
So where is Farmaajo and so called nationalist Puntland. If the war has started then I expect Somalia to arm the rebels.
No one is arming anyone it's not the 1980s. DDSI and the Tigray region will officially secede from the union. Oromos can bring their machetes to the battlefield they'll be slaughtered like cattle.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The President of Somali regional state in Ethiopia, Abdi Iley talks to the media on the violent clashes between Jigjiga residents and Ethiopian Military.

No one is arming anyone it's not the 1980s. DDSI and the Tigray region will officially secede from the union. Oromos can bring their machetes to the battlefield they'll be slaughtered like cattle.

Okay what is going on then Isn't that what everyone wanted for them to do defend their land?. Why not arm them then?

Jigjiga is a majority Ogaden city but the land is owned by the Jidwaaq. @Marsin can confirm this.
Why do you need so one to confirm something false? I am jidwaaq and I’ve been to jigjiga countless times. Any clan is welcome to live there but don’t start claiming majority and shit.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Okay what is going on then Isn't that what everyone wanted for them to defend their land?. Why not arm them then?
They're already armed. 60k+ well trained Liyuu police army can defend their land. The Somali government is too weak to do anything right now.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why do you need so one to confirm something false? I am jidwaaq and I’ve been to jigjiga countless times. Any clan is welcome to live there but don’t start claiming majority and shit.
Khalid Ali you're the crazy 1door dude full of hatred from somnet.

Khalid Ali is a legendary fadhi isku dirir isaaq. I see his name has been taken over. for a second i thought you was him. I use to know him in Holland and Uk but these days i think he's in Somaliland now. I wonder if he's on this forum?.
Because I am 100% certain he's Habar awal.

Khalid Ali is a legendary isaaq fadhi isku dirir isaaq. I see his name has been taken over. for a second i thought you was him. I use to know him in Holland and Uk but these days i think he's in Somaliland now. I wonder if he's on this forum?.
Because I am 100% certain he's Habar awal.
This is 2nd time someone accused me of being That guy

Bohol

VIP
Won't he be replaced by another ogaden puppet

Possible but a one that dances to the tune of the Oromo.

upload_2018-8-4_15-35-14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending