HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What a great day.

Alleh huunoy dhexda jabi

2Rwo2K.gif

WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE! THE DAY DHAANTO COME TO A SUDDEN AND FREAKING END :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
looting jigjiga market, banks, and other institutions are still going on. #Wh2uStyle

Ogadens are copying the Hawiye style of looting government institutions and businesses back in 1991 :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
IMG_20180804_180151.jpg
IMG_20180804_180148.jpg
IMG_20180804_180146.jpg

Your Wh2u uncles that pillaged Mogadishu are the actual Jaahils.
You must be like 40 years old. Stop living in the past. You made mistakes, you paid for those, it's ok. That's life. Qabilism breeds qabilism, and whoever starts it is the one that loses at it. But so does everyone else.

Now excuse me while I marry a darood honey and have non-qabilist family with her.

You must be like 40 years old. Stop living in the past. You made mistakes, you paid for those, it's ok. That's life. Qabilism breeds qabilism, and whoever starts it is the one that loses at it. But so does everyone else.

Now excuse me while I marry a darood honey and have non-qabilist family with her.
I don't think I could marry a Hawiye lady I'm scared my fellow people would roast me too much they would probably be like "Waryaa nine couldn't you find a good Marehan girl instead if a Reer Baadiye?!"

I still got jungle fever though viva Saleebaan gabdho :ahh: :ahh:The issue could come uo in the future I would have to choose between my tribalness and my honey :damn:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Many reports are saying 20k Liyu Police drove the Oromo Army out with assistance from Tigray, and that Tigrays also plan to secede.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This Abdi Iley dude waa nacas. Bumlicked Habesha for years yet they won't defend him today against the Oromo. Daroodku siyaasad xumaa :mjlol:

I don't think I could marry a Hawiye lady I'm scared my fellow people would roast me too much they would probably be like "Waryaa nine couldn't you find a good Marehan girl instead if a Reer Baadiye?!"

I still got jungle fever though viva Saleebaan gabdho :ahh: :ahh:The issue could come uo in the future I would have to choose between my tribalness and my honey :damn:
Try to marry Mugdisho (Abgaal) girl. Unless they want to pretend reer Xamar are baadiya. In which case, as an Abgaal, just say look at history m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending