HAYAAAAAY BREAKING NEWS: ETHIOPIA DEPLOYS ARMY INTO JIGJIGA, PUPPET ABDI ILEY THROWN IN JAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ogaden politicians in East Africa heading to Addis Ababa to influence the decision of the prime minister. Seems like they want another Reer Cabdille to replace Abdi iley.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Fake news bruh
It's not fake news bruv! Even Universal TV are reporting it. Abdi iley resigned and the regional Parliament chose his finance minister as the interim President.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It's not fake news bruv! Even Universal TV are reporting it. Abdi iley resigned and the regional Parliament chose his finance minister as the interim President.
If its true, goodbye to the Somali region, it was fun while it lasted :salute:
God save what little we have left mass migration to Somalia now :browtf:

Last edited:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
For all those who wanna know his clan; he is Ogaden, Mohamed Zubeyr, Rer Cabdille.

Yes it is over for Abdi Illey and the new transitional government officially asked the federal army to control the situation. PM spokesperson just said the Army officially started its job of stopping the violence in Somali region.

By the way the Prime minister spokesperson is a Somali

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Yes it is over for Abdi Illey and the new transitional government officially asked the federal army to control the situation. PM spokesperson just said the Army officially started its job of stopping the violence in Somali region.

now we are going to get raped, killed and humiliated by Oromo mobs and Oromo soldiers :bell:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The guy is a criminal and cut from the same cloth as iley
Yes!! Seems like Abdi iley is still calling the shots in Jigjiga. One of his most trusted accomplices was appointed as the new president.

The PM office spokesperson accuses the Iley leadership of crimes against civilians, human rights abuses, illegal attempt of secession and also blocking any democratic reforms.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The PM office spokesperson accuses the Iley leadership of crimes against civilians, human rights abuses, illegal attempt of secession and also blocking any democratic reforms.
Abiy ahmed, his boyfriend Lemma Megersa (the Oromia president) and Abdi iley are two sides of the same coin. They all worked tirelessly to please the old TPLF guard and mercilessly slaughter their own people. Lemma Megersa should step down too just like Abdi iley.
FB_IMG_1533571753769.jpg

Abiy ahmed, his boyfriend Lemma Megersa (the Oromia president) and Abdi iley are two sides of the same coin. They all worked tirelessly to please the old TPLF guard and mercilessly slaughter their own people. Lemma Megersa should step down too just like Abdi iley. View attachment 51864

I see you are far from the internals of Ethopian politics. Lemma Megerasa coordinated a Team inside EPRDF called "Team Lemma" that was composed of Amhara and Oromo top EPRDF officials then completely dismantled TPLF from its EPRDF position.

You can't compare Lemma with Illey. Lemma opened up Oromia for free media, he freed over 40k prisoners, welcomed all Oromo oppostion groups from the diaspora and made the state open so that they can operate in Oromia freely etc.

This is the case in Amhara region and even in Tigray. The only region that is resisting this new reform is the Somali region, which instead of opening up for the oppostion and dissent, Abdi even sends his thugs and tries to intimate them even as far as Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa. The guy simply don't get that PM Abiy is very serious when it comes to the reforms. The PM once said NO official will last who is not able to go with the new wave of democratic reforms.

I see you are far from the internals of Ethopian politics. Lemma Megerasa coordinated a Team inside EPRDF called "Team Lemma" that was composed of Amhara and Oromo top EPRDF officials then completely dismantled TPLF from its EPRDF position.

You can't compare Lemma with Illey. Lemma opened up Oromia for free media, he freed over 40k prisoners, welcomed all Oromo oppostion groups from the diaspora and made the state open so that they can operate in Oromia freely etc.

This is the case in Amhara region and even in Tigray. The only region that is resisting this new reform is the Somali region, which instead of opening up for the oppostion and dissent, Abdi even sends his thugs and tries to intimate them even as far as Addis Ababa and Dire Dawa. The guy simply don't get that PM Abiy is very serious when it comes to the reforms. The PM once said NO official will last who is not able to go with the new wave of democratic reforms.
You must be Galla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending