HAYAAAAAAAAY FIGHT OF THE CENTURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had to swing at your sibling like this cos they ate your food that you was saving for later (in the fridge)???

(I advise you all to click on the tweet, so that the vid doesn't buffer for you).

They were going IIIIIIINNNNNNN, waan ka helay

:siilaanyosmile::russ::banderas::ohhhdamn::mjlaugh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Have you ever had to swing at your sibling like this cos they ate your food that you was saving for later (in the fridge)???

(I advise you all to click on the tweet, so that the vid doesn't buffer for you).

giphy.gif

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

They would die in two days in Shebelle.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I saw these two fighting in the streets, I wouldn't think for a second that they're siblings, AT ALLLLL.

I've seen fights between "opps" and it didn't have this much venom in it at all.
I felt the raw rage with every swing they took. This shit was brewing for weeks man.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

emmanuel-negro-bonsu-cop1.jpg

I felt the raw rage with every swing they took. This shit was brewing for weeks man.

They were aiming for the face too.

If I fought my siblings I would aim for the body, the only times I'd aim for the face and go for the knockout blow is if they pissed me off too much.
:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

But after our fights, we'd all get rushed by Hooyo.

"Hooyo blease put the dacas down, we're sorry we won't do it again,*increases crying* Illaahayow ii caawi".

We'd lock ourselves in the toilets until our mum forgot about the ass whooping (had a 50% success rate lol).

We were like this little nigga
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They were aiming for the face too.

If I fought my siblings I would aim for the body, the only times I'd aim for the face and go for the knockout blow is if they pissed me off too much.
:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

But after our fights, we'd all get rushed by Hooyo.

"Hooyo blease put the dacas down, we're sorry we won't do it again,*increases crying* Illaahayow ii caawi".

We'd lock ourselves in the toilets until our mum forgot about the ass whooping (had a 50% success rate lol).

We were like this little nigga
:cryinglaughsmiley:
Second grade?! And he is talking about god like that?

Back when I was in the second grade, I thought God was the sky.:stevej:

I always would wonder why we never would face the sky to pray.:mjlaugh:

Those were women?:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending