HAYAAAAAAAAAY! SO GALA! Guy admits meeting his wife on SOMALILIFE forum on SOMALIDAADUUNKA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah::russ::russ::russ::deadmanny::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

10 years ago

@Reiko you might've fought him over qabiil maters

Who can guess who he was then

:deadmanny::deadrose:

Dude was a qaxooti passport searching student in Malaysia when some xaliimo chick from SOMALILIFE (precursor to all somaliforums) who was an Australian fell for him :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah: he is now sharing his story cause they opened a Somali matchmaking website called Guurso.com

Clearly I suspect the Xaliimo had to have been from one of the subjugated qabiils because according to him the girl's family was first suspicious but he send an envoy from his qabiil, living in Australia, to visit the family and inform them of the qabiil he is from and the family was :ooh::jcoleno: They completely capitulated and handed over their daughter :kanyehmm:

I'm guessing the guy is Habar Gidir and chick is an MJ:ohno::ohno: (easy folks easy) :whoa::whoa:

Imagine me and @cinina :dabcasar::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who is this guy? Don't tell me it's an alter ego

Let me give you the background

Back in ancient times, 2002-06, there use to exist a forum like this one. People like @Reiko and @Duchess use to hangout there where they use to further their Puntland Somali domination theory.

Ileen at that time there was a qaxooti cat studying in Malaysia who was plotting to get a Western Sharci and he pounced on Somali xaliimo in Australia :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::deadrose::dead1::damn::damn:

It's @government, qaxooti guy living in Nairobi, pouncing on maskiinad @Ainan :dead: where he ends up getting brought to Sweden where @Ainan lives :damn:

Back in ancient times, 2002-06, there use to exist a forum like this one. People like @Reiko and @Duchess use to hangout there where they use to further their Puntland Somali domination theory.

Ileen at that time there was a qaxooti cat studying in Malaysia who was plotting to get a Western Sharci and he pounced on Somali xaliimo in Australia :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::deadrose::dead1::damn::damn:

It's @government, qaxooti guy living in Nairobi, pouncing on maskiinad @Ainan :dead: where he ends up getting brought to Sweden where @Ainan lives :damn:
@Ainan abyao Sidee tahay :westbrookswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Ainan abyao Sidee tahay :westbrookswag:

200.gif

:gucciwhat::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Have your qabiil overpowered her qabiil during the civil war ? If so her family will surrender unconditionally like this dude's wife's family

Last edited:

Interesting, are they still around or somnet and how did this news reach you

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Interesting, are they still around or somnet and how did this news reach you

So I hardly check SOMALIDAADUUNKA snaps cause it's been dead but it's lazy Sunday today and do I checked and my interest was peaked bc it's the same cats the opened the first ever Somali matchmaking website. As I listened there was a testimony by a guy who married from online and this dude started tellling his story and I was expecting that he would say "I met her on fb" but instead he said he met her on SL

200.gif

:gucciwhat::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Have your qabiil overpowered her qabiil during the civil war ? If so her family will surrender unconditionally like this dude's wife's family

What kind of qabyalad shit you got going on here? If that's your theory why don't I see any mareexaan and isaaq marriages?:kodaksmiley:

@Bohol @Duchess pls take this to the clan topics before things get out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending