Hayaaaaaaaaay! Ethiopia declares a state of emergency, tells residents of Addis to fight. Cancer-patient puppet ruler of occupied Western Somalia

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Mashalah, May Allah Destroy Ethiopia and Starve all them to death (beside the Somalis of course)so they can flee to Somalia so we could have 100 slaves of them low midgets for each of us working at our plantations.

Amiin.:ohhhdamn::lawd:

#Goals

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hear rumours Abye relocated his family to Europe.
Wa in la afduuba his family for $$$

What a desperate man.
He came on the Ethiopian airwaves to beg the citizens to fight with anything even a stick.
Where have we heard this before? Oh yeah “last days of Gaddafi and Sadaam”.
Always know that in the 3rd world when dictators feel the collapse they resort to asking the masses to “March to confront the enemy “

Ethiophia if wants somalis be their side, Let them give us Somali galbeed and hariir as our old capital to Somalia, in return TPLF will finish in days like we kick their ass in 77 war .:sass1:
Lol interesting deal but will just expedite disintegration of Ethiopia so will never happen. Plus Ethiopia would much rather give them independence than join Somalia.

But I do believe the average Somali soldier willing to fight for independence is far more effective than those useless ednf/tplf fighters. Those guys quite simply simply don’t want to die for their country for whatever reason, only tplf soldiers are willing to die & fight.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Lol interesting deal but will just expedite disintegration of Ethiopia so will never happen. Plus Ethiopia would much rather give them independence than join Somalia.

But I do believe the average Somali soldier willing to fight for independence is far more effective than those useless ednf/tplf fighters. Those guys quite simply simply don’t want to die for their country for whatever reason, only tplf soldiers are willing to die & fight.
They accepted Ertirera so why not Somali Galbeed. When TPLF reach to their captial they will came to us to save them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is bad news for Somalia, TPLF and Gabre will be back, and their favourite opposition figures will be making Hajj to Addis

One good thing is Abdi Iley will be back and will help MX defeat Horde squatters in Galmudug.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I’d tell you what is at play

The Amharans have Ethiopian army on their side. This army is made up of ethnicities that have no dog in the fight. In addition to that there’s militia from other states. Militias that were donated by other nationalities.
This have the Amharans some confidence.
However whenever they all engage in fighting against the TPLF the non-Amharans abandon their positions because they do t wanna die for a future enemy. When this happens the Amharans panic because they feel exposed from other flanks.

TPLF on the other hand are fighting on their own and are aware they have no choice of losing because it is a war of annihilation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
cancer patient puppet ruler? Am not following ?

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
What a shit time to be a failed state, missing on a big chance to take back our territory.

I blame Hawiye for not being united, they are the only ones who could pacify the south.

Imagine PL, SL and the south invading galbeed right now and arming the locals there it would be a wrap.:francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I blame Hawiye for not being united, they are the only ones who could pacify the south.

Imagine PL, SL and the south invading galbeed right now and arming the locals there it would be a wrap.:francis:

abaaay can u share the imaginary testicles u have?
1635867938955.png

World

VIP
We will never get a chance like this again

Unless Ethiopia balkanises like Yugoslavia then I blame Aideed for stopping us from taking advantage of this situation

Trending