Hayaaaaaaaaay! Ethiopia declares a state of emergency, tells residents of Addis to fight. Cancer-patient puppet ruler of occupied Western Somalia

Based

VIP
I blame Hawiye for not being united, they are the only ones who could pacify the south.

Imagine PL, SL and the south invading galbeed right now and arming the locals there it would be a wrap.:francis:
:jcoleno: :francis: I can't even disagree with you. Our internal niggatry has held us back big time. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Bad News for Somaliland again...

we're abit too comfortable in burco, haven't seen conflict but always hearing about it from nearby regions.

after seeing the news about syrian war, we saw syrians move here, then yemen and more people came here but then moved to hargeisa.

we always had a big community of reer koonfuur but they just our people and most are even registered citizens now. Oromo has always been here too, good people and hard workers.

Somaliland is in danger tho because being a stable sanctuary that is relatively free for anyone to come with low living cost can attract the wrong sort. there a few afghan families here aswell who wanted to go back but now are settling.

Only a matter of time till we get right wing politicians that wants No Immigration. My View is let everyone in but have everyone registered

Nothing serious will happen they’ll be a functioning state still, just an over panic
Ethiopia is going to shit.

It's so sad our people have no vision and their biggest ambition is tied to their tiny little enclaves. If Somalis don't unite they'll be laangaabs forever, we have become the looma oyaans of the world. :francis:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
you're right but it is still a moment to take advantage of. OLF and TPLF can control the whole country
I seen reactions on Twitter acting like it’ll turn them into a failed state, I don’t think so wllhi they’ll probably take a step back but not that bad.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bad News for Somaliland again...

we're abit too comfortable in burco, haven't seen conflict but always hearing about it from nearby regions.

after seeing the news about syrian war, we saw syrians move here, then yemen and more people came here but then moved to hargeisa.

we always had a big community of reer koonfuur but they just our people and most are even registered citizens now. Oromo has always been here too, good people and hard workers.

Somaliland is in danger tho because being a stable sanctuary that is relatively free for anyone to come with low living cost can attract the wrong sort. there a few afghan families here aswell who wanted to go back but now are settling.

Only a matter of time till we get right wing politicians that wants No Immigration. My View is let everyone in but have everyone registered
Plus stop send anyone you dislike to us in Sanaag and Sool.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How imma be when habesha men come over the ogaden border.

How imma be when habesha women come over in droves.

:pachah1: :ufdup:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I expect them to store their state of the art Boeing in Bosaso from where they will be sold after bankruptcy.

We will never get a chance like this again

Unless Ethiopia balkanises like Yugoslavia then I blame Aideed for stopping us from taking advantage of this situation
Aidid is dead it wasn't his fault rather it was Abdullah yusuf who destoryed the united of Somalis I blame him for the problems of Somalia federalism.Never has any president in somalia history brought in foreign troops to fight somalia except for him.

reer

VIP
Aidid is dead it wasn't his fault rather it was Abdullah yusuf who destoryed the united of Somalis I blame him for the problems of Somalia federalism.Never has any president in somalia history brought in foreign troops to fight somalia except for him.
when sh sharif called for amisom was he from mars?

Imagine if Oromos take Addis Ababa and slaughter all the amhara living there, that’s what aideed done to somalia turning a war against dictator into clan conflict
Aidid didnt turn into clan war.it was siad barre who turned into clan war.Siad barre should have waited for ethipioa to collapse and get nuclear weapons.If he done that somalia wouldnt have lost the war.He also refused for somalis to fight to the death which is what lead to tensions with him and him being destoryed.I blame Abdullah yusuf for the problems we have told.If ICU was still hear they would have conquered all of galbeed nfd today.

Trending