HAYAAAAAAAAAAY farax running for office in Canada, shows his support for Khaniis & him DRINKING BEER with Chicken wings

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He won’t have time to ask, soon as I see him punches with rain down on him

I am someone who had the misfortune of meeting the flamboyant one @AbdiGaalDoon. I’m reluctant to say this but he might be the strongest build male in this forum. He is tall and build like Lebron James. He definitely has a madoow characteristics. I wonder if his ancestors were really Somali Madow

Last edited:
I am someone who had the misfortune of meeting the flamboyant one @AbdiGaalDoon. I’m reluctant to say this but he might be the strongest build male in this forum. He is tall and build like Lebron James. He definitely has a madoow characteristics. I wonder if his ancestors were really Somali Madow
He takes cock. Ain’t no tough bender. No matter how they built they are weak inside and cowards

:mjlol:

There's a reason why I have been on you for days to do this fight and why I am so confident. I swear to God that you will require medical attention. That is my promise to you. Keep talking shit fatty because you'll be unable to talk at all shortly. Now go train. I'll follow up with you soon.

Xoxoxo

VIP
He takes cock. Ain’t no tough bender. No matter how they built they are weak inside and cowards
Dude I don’t seriously think you will win from him because he sounds dead ass serious. He sounds like a top to me and they are the strongest niggas out there too

Xoxoxo

VIP
Loool 18th I’d Dec I will broadcast the video here
Hopefully for you won’t get pegged at the end
1632161249870.jpeg