HAYAAAAAAAAAAY farax running for office in Canada, shows his support for Khaniis & him DRINKING BEER with Chicken wings

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Something is very wrong with Canadian Somalis you never see a UK or Euro Somali doing this

You have no clue. Reer UK are two faced. They do it as well but they hide very well from others. Ask any Somali Uber driver in London and they will tell you that they cannot count the number of Somalis, especially girls, who have cancelled their rides at bar locations after seeing a Somali man as their driver.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You have no clue. Reer UK are two faced. They do it as well but they hide very well from others. Ask any Somali Uber driver in London and they will tell you that they cannot count the number of Somalis, especially girls, who have cancelled their rides at bar locations after seeing a Somali man as their driver.
not saying you’re lying but how do you even know all of this? How many london-based uber drivers do you even know?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
not saying you’re lying but how do you even know all of this? How many london-based uber drivers do you even know?

I know and met plenty. London is my second home. Driving for Uber is definently their number 1 or number 2 job, the other being delivery services. I am a very sociable person. I talk to everyone.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
First time I seen a Somali with a henny bottle was the neighborhood rapper made a music video. Nigga had henny and few indohyaar bitcches in the vid. 8 years later this nigga running for city council.

After he talked about the police he won’t get a single vote In Conservative Alberta. This guy is unhinged and claims he was brought up by a white family who looks like they live in the backwoods.

This thread would be lookin a lot different if he was from another Qabil, but now all of a sudden everyone is naming their drink of choice :mjohreally:

Trending

Latest posts