HAYAAAAAAAAAAY farax running for office in Canada, shows his support for Khaniis & him DRINKING BEER with Chicken wings

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Reer Canada ain't known as Reer Hennessy for their recitation skill are they :lolbron:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He makes shit up. Some of his ideas on what the UK is like are baffling.

Calling me dishonest lol. You claimed to be an agnostic not that long ago but now you're a Muslim all of a sudden. Look in the mirror. If there's anyone that makes shit up, it's you. Any uber driver here can confirm what I said.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Idk seems normal. Many uncles I know here drink Heineken, Bavaria and Jupiler. Not surprised about reer “henny”.

I don't see a lot of Asian politicians in the West; they seem to be more focused on academics and business -- and Africans should do the same.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You have no clue. Reer UK are two faced. They do it as well but they hide very well from others. Ask any Somali Uber driver in London and they will tell you that they cannot count the number of Somalis, especially girls, who have cancelled their rides at bar locations after seeing a Somali man as their driver.

How do you know so much about what reer UK get up to?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Calling me dishonest lol. You claimed to be an agnostic not that long ago but now you're a Muslim all of a sudden. Look in the mirror. If there's anyone that makes shit up, it's you. Any uber driver here can confirm what I said.
I'm a secular nationalist when someone and an islamist when a qarax occurs in Fr*nce. My morals and my dislike for those who corrupted somalia's borders hasn't changed. Lmao yeah go call up your uber driver buddy's in London. Closest thing we have to an uber driver here is @Jaydaan and he'd stone you if it was legal.

On the other hand though you're not wrong. I regularly lie about my age and how many accounts I've had here.
I’m starting to catch on lol
It's basically fanfiction at this point. If he kept it realistic I'd understand but it's so exaggerated and half the time sounds like a rendition of Sspot stereotype's made in the vacuum of this xaarposting forum.

I'm a secular nationalist when someone and an islamist when a qarax occurs in Fr*nce. My morals and my dislike for those who corrupted somalia's borders hasn't changed.

Lmao yeah go call up your uber driver buddy's in London. Closest thing we have to an uber driver here is @Jaydaan and he'd stone you if it was legal.

It's basically fanfiction at this point. If he kept it realistic I'd understand but it's so exaggerated and half the time sounds like a rendition of Sspot stereotype's made in the vacuum of this xaarposting forum.
I would stone him even though if it’s illegal if I get hold on that nimo naag. Kalabkaaas

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I would stone him even though if it’s illegal if I get hold on that nimo naag. Kalabkaaas

Jiggly Jaydaan, you can't stone anyone. You'll be heavily breathing picking up the stone fatty. I'll give you the opportunity to stone me. I'm down internet tough guy. I'll come by in December. You up for it? You should stone your agnostic friend before hand though for leaving Islam since you won't be able to do so once I am done rearranging your face.

:pachah1:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I'm a secular nationalist when someone and an islamist when a qarax occurs in Fr*nce. My morals and my dislike for those who corrupted somalia's borders hasn't changed. Lmao yeah go call up your uber driver buddy's in London. Closest thing we have to an uber driver here is @Jaydaan and he'd stone you if it was legal.

On the other hand though you're not wrong. I regularly lie about my age and how many accounts I've had here.

Yeah, it's obvious you had another account in the past since you were anti-AJ on day one.

Hilarious that you think Somali girls cancelling their rides because they see a Somali driver is "fan fiction" and "not realistic". Not only are you dishonest about your religious views but you are deluded. Stop being a coward and misleading people into thinking you're a Muslim when you're agnostic. "I am an Islamist when a qarax happens in France". Who talks like that? Just say you don't care when a qarax happens even though you're agnostic... simple.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah, it's obvious you had another account in the past since you were anti-AJ on day one.

Hilarious that you think Somali girls cancelling their rides because they see a Somali driver is "fan fiction" and "not realistic". Not only are you dishonest about your religious views but you are deluded. Stop being a coward and misleading people into thinking you're a Muslim when you're agnostic. "I am an Islamist when a qarax happens in France". You're a troll.
were you previously @Western4Life?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Hilarious that you think Somali girls cancelling their rides because they see a Somali driver is "fan fiction" and "not realistic". Not only are you dishonest about your religious views but you are deluded. Stop being a coward and misleading people into thinking you're a Muslim when you're agnostic. "I am an Islamist when a qarax happens in France". You're a troll.
They think to highly and holy of somalis that they can't see the flip side,

All you need to do is tour the clubs to see them lol its really not hard to find them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don't see a lot of Asian politicians in the West; they seem to be more focused on academics and business -- and Africans should do the same.

There are quite a few in US and Australia.

They’re way more into politics than Africans are in Australia bro.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's not a secret. You must be the only one who didn't know.
Idk I didn’t see western for a long time and you’re a new mod out of nowhere and you guys have way too many similarities even your usernames are similar. I’m not a sherlock or anything but I can put 2 and 2 together :westbrookswag:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Hilarious that you think Somali girls cancelling their rides because they see a Somali driver is "fan fiction" and "not realistic". Not only are you dishonest about your religious views but you are deluded. Stop being a coward and misleading people into thinking you're a Muslim when you're agnostic. "I am an Islamist when a qarax happens in France". Who talks like that? Just say you don't care when a qarax happens even though you're agnostic... simple.
I'm getting a lesson on misleading people from a guy who larps as a gay trump supporter on the internet. Come on man, I've explicitly stayed my views in the past. We're not in the same realm.

Oh believe me I care, I enjoy watching people reaping what they sowed. All those natikbs that fund extremists should be forced to taste their own medicine.

Jiggly Jaydaan, you can't stone anyone. You'll be heavily breathing picking up the stone fatty. I'll give you the opportunity to stone me. I'm down internet tough guy. I'll come by in December. You up for it? You should stone your agnostic friend before hand though for leaving Islam since you won't be able to do so once I am done rearranging your face.

:pachah1:
Sxb you ain’t gonna put on much of a fight with your high heels and skirt. Batty Boyd ain’t known to be much of fighters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Grigori Rasputin i think our boy is Gay.

1631895766559.png