HAYAAAAAAAAAAY farax running for office in Canada, shows his support for Khaniis & him DRINKING BEER with Chicken wings

After he talked about the police he won’t get a single vote In Conservative Alberta. This guy is unhinged and claims he was brought up by a white family who looks like they live in the backwoods.

This thread would be lookin a lot different if he was from another Qabil, but now all of a sudden everyone is naming their drink of choice :mjohreally:

True 💯

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Sxb you ain’t gonna put on much of a fight with your high heels and skirt. Batty Boyd ain’t known to be much of fighters

Why don't I show you how batty boys fight? Less talk, more action.

Confirm a date for you to "stone" me. How much time do you need to confirm? I will gladly wait.

:comeon:

Why don't I show you how batty boys fight? Less talk, more action.

Confirm a date for you to "stone" me. How much time do you need to confirm? I will gladly wait.

:comeon:
Warya when you come to Uk first thing we gonna do is send akafi on you. Let’s see if you can get past our bender first before even dealing with real men

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Jaydaan accept the fight.

Let’s try get a PPV on SSpot, I’m willing to pay top dollar for this encounter.

My money is that @AbdiGaalDoon will swing a mad right but it will end in a majority draw.

:lolbron:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Fvck is wrong with Canadian Somalis and alcohol? They are the Irish version of Somalis
Explains why he's fat and has fat face. Beer has too much cabs and makes fat. Somalia has breweries too I heard, they make beer in Somalia.

images (15).jpeg

Honestly, this isn't surprising. A man is a product of his environment, and if you embrace Liberalism, eventually you will approach sins without a care in the world.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
we gonna meet up and film it. 18th dec.....fight to death like gladiators. Im already training for this

You don't sound serious. You think this is a joke, don't you? I'll DM you as the weeks go by on location and time.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He won’t have time to ask, soon as I see him punches with rain down on him

:mjlol:

There's a reason why I have been on you for days to do this fight and why I am so confident. I swear to God that you will require medical attention. That is my promise to you. Keep talking shit fatty because you'll be unable to talk at all shortly. Now go train. I'll follow up with you soon.

Trending