HAYAAAAAAAAAAY farax running for office in Canada, shows his support for Khaniis & him DRINKING BEER with Chicken wings

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
There's tens of thousands of Somalis like this man in the country. I'm surprised you're surprised. You can't live in Toronto despite what you claim.

:comeon:
yes, because I totally believe that this is the only Somali Canadian that drinks beer and supports gays.

96F7EC59-5A98-4103-8514-18F936E438EF.jpeg

while I’m at it:

FD8257FD-7F8D-4A2A-8B4E-09D8624C57B6.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AbdiGaalDoon

Are you really gonna support this debauchery. The man is drinking khamri.

Does your family know that you espouse such a lunacy

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There's tens of thousands of Somalis like this man in the country. I'm surprised you're surprised. You can't live in Toronto despite what you claim.

:comeon:
So? I enjoy Maximum Ice With a spliff on the side sometimes too. For us Canadians its normal.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiGaalDoon

Are you really gonna support this debauchery. The man is drinking khamri.

Does your family know that you espouse such a lunacy

Does your family know you had child out of wedlock that you abandoned forever and how you quickly drove away from him when you saw him with your baby mama at the park? Does your family know about the many abortions you forced your one night stands to do?

:childplease:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Does your family know you had child out of wedlock that you abandoned forever and how you quickly drove away from him when you saw him with your baby mama at the park? Does your family know about the many abortions you forced your one night stands to do?

:childplease:

Strangle Vincent Price GIF

You! you little dameer! How dare you bring up my mistakes into this.
It’s her who ain’t allowing me to have any relationship with that child.
I am not happy about passed abortions.

Trending