HAYAAAAAAAAAAY! Alongside Dabcasar I filmed the interview with the alleged Arab “racist” Halal owner. Dabz almost attacked, I saved him. Come IN NOW!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Xaliimos up in arms because they allege the Arab xalaal guy called them a B ( in Arabic )

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Z00melians in Columbus are scary. More than 30 habro at once ganged up on 1 guy :wowsweat:

Last edited:
What happened?
Alright this is all i know about it

If this is this is the same thing as what's going on where im at, some arabs were talking shit about a somali woman, there was some somali guy who knew arabic heard about it and was angry and called him out, they fought, Police was called, word got out and somalis particularly the women are angry and they are going batshit crazy, I approve. My dad was about to go there this morning but my mom told him not to so he went someplace else

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Alright this is all i know about it

If this is this is the same thing as what's going on where im at, some arabs were talking shit about a somali woman, there was some somali guy who knew arabic heard about it and was angry and called him out, they fought, Police was called, word got out and somalis particularly the women are angry and they are going batshit crazy, I approve. My dad was about to go there this morning but my mom told him not to so he went someplace else
He got what was coming for him. I have no sympathy, but it would have been better if they just boycotted him instead of creating such a big scene. Hopefully no one was arrested.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
What the hell is going on? There better be a good explanation for this behavior
apparently the store owner said something racist about Somalis, and since Somalis make up a good portion of his customers they were outraged.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ohio Halimos are weird and thuggish by nature, all this because of a store owner calling them a , is kinda a compliment to me, too sensitive dark bunnies.

I agree. According to @Revolutionary they are also boycotting the store owner. Which is what they should have done to begin with. At least the made an example out of him. In case any other dhegocas or any other person tries to disrespect/degrade Somalis again.
They thought they were in their country and could do as they please, they had the audacity to insult a somali when it is our money that pays their bills. They shouldn't have bitten the hand that fed them, no remorse.

Trending

Latest posts