Have you moved out of your parent's house? Was it the right choice during this economy?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I used to live by myself, moved back home and while my social life has taken a hit, my finances have never been better.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I used to live by myself, moved back home and while my social life has taken a hit, my finances have never been better.
My finances have been pretty good as well. I'm actually using the opportunity to invest more heavily.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I wish…I share a room :deadrose:
you said you were 44 in the age thread........
suspicious cat GIF by Garfield

What makes you say buying a home in Canada isn’t worth it compared to the states ?
Tensions between provinces and the citizens aren’t being placated ever since COVID. I won’t be surprised if we have more mass shootings with all these mentally ill people running around. The housing crisis and it’s just not a good place for me. If you like it then you’re free to stay. America is much more versatile than Canada. You have 48 states to choose from and there’s so much cheap land you can buy and start your own community.

If you’re not leaving Canada then don’t move out. Never buy a house in Canada. Get a place in the suburbs of Michigan or something but first get a career in the states and other necessary steps before you move there.
Are there Somali Canadians living in Michigan who do that? That’s pretty cool…

Would only move out if I got a higher paying job in the states or the gulf. No value in Ontario plus I truly hate Winter Don’t see myself living the rest of my life here
:banderas: