Have you moved out of your parent's house? Was it the right choice during this economy?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Currently living in Brampton and plan on moving out very soon. Will be buying a house in the next 2 years and was curious how did you feel about moving out? Did you live alone ?

Dear live with your parents forever. Become a millionaire . I know people who lived with their parents-- now they own three houses in kenya and somalia--all those saved pay checks--- gives birth to us dollar rents now

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I heard its tuff for non-Indians in Brampton, is it true? Like you can't even rent a house if you're not a vegetarian Indian
There are cases where they do ask renters have to meet dietary restrictions but at the end of the day, its their house.

It's like the equivalent of not wanting to rent out to someone who enjoys drinking

If you’re not leaving Canada then don’t move out. Never buy a house in Canada. Get a place in the suburbs of Michigan or something but first get a career in the states and other necessary steps before you move there.
Like I said before, please stay were you are. We don’t need anyone ekse coming. We already got enough problems. Help make canada great.

If you’re not leaving Canada then don’t move out. Never buy a house in Canada. Get a place in the suburbs of Michigan or something but first get a career in the states and other necessary steps before you move there.
What makes you say buying a home in Canada isn’t worth it compared to the states ?

Trending

Latest posts