Have you moved out of your parent's house? Was it the right choice during this economy?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Currently living in Brampton and plan on moving out very soon. Will be buying a house in the next 2 years and was curious how did you feel about moving out? Did you live alone ?

Last edited:
Ideally Markham, Woodbridge or I might just get a cheaper place in Ottawa
If you’re not leaving Canada then don’t move out. Never buy a house in Canada. Get a place in the suburbs of Michigan or something but first get a career in the states and other necessary steps before you move there.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
If you’re not leaving Canada then don’t move out. Never buy a house in Canada. Get a place in the suburbs of Michigan or something but first get a career in the states and other necessary steps before you move there.
I'll never leave Ontario. That's home forever <3

Is Ottawa that expensive? living alone in Toronto is difficult on one income. Maybe you could make it work in the suburbs?

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I will never move out. Part of the reason is because i love my parents too much, and the other part is that it’s physically impossible. I haven’t exited my basement since the onset of the covid 19 pandemic. Weighing in at around 435 pounds i physically can not fit through my basement door.

I will never move out. Part of the reason is because i love my parents too much, and the other part is that it’s physically impossible. I haven’t exited my basement since the onset of the covid 19 pandemic. Weighing in at around 435 pounds i physically can not fit through my basement door.
I am just like you except being heavy but moving out and having your own apartment is like having a bigger bedroom with kitchen and a toilet. Also you can rent an apartment close to where your parents live maybe an apartment right besides your parents.

Currently living in Brampton and plan on moving out very soon. Will be buying a house in the next 2 years and was curious how did you feel about moving out? Did you live alone ?
I heard its tuff for non-Indians in Brampton, is it true? Like you can't even rent a house if you're not a vegetarian Indian

Trending