Have you guys ever received a debit card/credit card or a check via mail?

Have you receive that?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
My brother received a debit card from the mail randomly. And it was from Bank of America.

So I'm wondering have you guys ever you ever received a debit card/credit card or a check from your mailbox?

Please state your similar experience.

Thank you.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
maybe he was pre approved based on his credit score Idk

Yep this is correct. @Sheikh, your bro probably has a good credit history so the bank wants him to borrow more money. They are allowed to pre-approve a new Credit/Debt account to credit-worthy customers.

This happened to me before. What happens is they will give you a limited time period to call in and open an account, otherwise the card and offer will expire. They will also usually increase credit limits too if you pay your credit card bills on time if you open an account.

My brother received a debit card from the mail randomly. And it was from Bank of America.

So I'm wondering have you guys ever you ever received a debit card/credit card or a check from your mailbox?

Thank you.

You usually recieve a debit card in the mail when you ask for a replacement. When you open a bank account they'll give you a temp card till your normal one with your name arrives in the mail. And then every time you need to replace your normal one I'm pretty sure it comes in the mail too

SumMo

very lowkey
You usually recieve a debit card in the mail when you ask for a replacement. When you open a bank account they'll give you a temp card till your normal one with your name arrives in the mail. And then every time you need to replace your normal one I'm pretty sure it comes in the mail too
He said debit card not credit card .
You both have the same pic. I was confused for a good sec..
:wtf:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I used to steal credit cards. I still do. Keep them safe. Or I’ll pump gas for the whole gas station for half the price.

wars

Inhermouth

Thank you.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I used to have Bank of America for about five years and they used send me those debit cards in a white envelope with just barely the address and no bank logo, to protect you , you gonna have to activated it at the atm or call the number in the back.

I say you got nothing to worry about pretty standards for bank of america.

wars

Inhermouth

Not Bank of America per say, but this guys called “CreditOne.” not to be confused with Captain One. I think they target people with bad credit history or new immigrants and I don’t fit in to either of those profiles and they still send me shit, which is odd. and btw way my credit score is above 720 with no dents haha.

They are very shady because they have their logo like Captain One and will try to trick you into thinking of getting their high APR, monthly fees, annually fees and foreign trans fees credit cards with absolutely no perks. I don’t believe they think very highly of me, which is pretty offensive. The fact that they even have my mailing address is quite offensive.

I’m thinking of sending them a letter of cautionary notice, a cease and desist.

Maybe a Nigerian man sent it.
They're getting pretty clever with their scams.

I think this bank of America is really a Nigerian front & the second you activate the card & load funds,you unintentionally just helped a Nigerian guy buy the Toyota he's been wanting for the last 5 years.

Smh..
You've been warned.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I've never received this as Reer Canada and although I live elsewhere I still haven't gotten this.

I can't tell you for sure but always be skeptical and call the ones you or your family has received cards from.

I've never received this as Reer Canada and although I live elsewhere I still haven't gotten this.

I can't tell you for sure but always be skeptical and call the ones you or your family has received cards from.

Awhile back I was looking for a place of my own & found good pricing for the area through an online ad.

Well.. this "realtor" insisted we email and not speak on the phone.
He gives me a sob story about his wife is dying from cancer & he's in Washington state taking care of her atm.

Ok... I'm naturally cautious but play along.I wrote him off entirely until he insisted I go check out the house for myself.

I did,& once there.Some poor fella had his truck stockpiled with furnishings.

This guy tells me he'd just given first month's rent & deposit & he was waiting on general scam scam to deliver the key.:russ::pachah1::damn:

I couldn't dare break the news to him.
Told him I must be at the wrong property and left :drakekidding:.

These scammers have no conscience.:francis:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Awhile back I was looking for a place of my own & found good pricing for the area through an online ad.

He gives me a sob story about his wife is dying from cancer & he's in Washington state taking care of her atm.

Ok... I'm naturally cautious but play along.I wrote him off entirely until he insisted I go check out the house for myself.

This guy tells me he'd just given first month's rent & deposit & he was waiting on general scam scam to deliver the key.:russ::pachah1::damn:

Holy damn the guy got finessed big time.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"

That poor gullible bastard :deadpeter:

If he randomly received a debit card in the mail, it means he has to get rid of his old one and use the one sent in the mail (activate it first by calling the 1-800 number on the sticker). The new debit card was sent because of enhanced security features.

Status
Not open for further replies.