Have you guys ever received a debit card/credit card or a check via mail?

Have you receive that?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Bank of America per say, but this guys called “CreditOne.” not to be confused with Captain One. I think they target people with bad credit history or new immigrants and I don’t fit in to either of those profiles and they still send me shit, which is odd. and btw way my credit score is above 720 with no dents haha.

They are very shady because they have their logo like Captain One and will try to trick you into thinking of getting their high APR, monthly fees, annually fees and foreign trans fees credit cards with absolutely no perks. I don’t believe they think very highly of me, which is pretty offensive. The fact that they even have my mailing address is quite offensive.

I’m thinking of sending them a letter of cautionary notice, a cease and desist.
This happens regularly with multiple different names for the banks. Complete rip offs. Better off going to the loan shop even their high interest rates are lower than them shitty cards.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This happens regularly with multiple different names for the banks. Complete rip offs. Better off going to the loan shop even their high interest rates are lower than them shitty cards.

Wow thanks for telling about that.

Wow thanks for telling about that.
No problem, they aren't a scam because all the information is there for you on the paper that comes with the card but if you are an immigrant or cash strapped, all you see is £5000 limit and then you splash which puts into crazy debt and probably bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts