Have you experienced racial discrmination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Ok. mine was Not by a white person but a black female who was a security guard at a food 4 less. it actually happened like 2 weeks ago....so me and my friend go to a Food 4 less and we wanna buy some drinks and get some gas there. So, i pick up a vitamin water...and walk to the counter with my friend....it was a long line and some point i figured the juice was too cold so i just put it back but not where its supposed to go...i just didnt care and put it near some pastries...i go ahead and take a Greem Gatorade which was warm and my friend remembers something his mom sent him but he couldnt find it....long story short he tells me lets go to another Food 4 less...so we just put everything somewhere and walk out.

As i was walking out this short madow security gaurd prolly in her Mid 20's just jumps outta nowhere, invades my personal space and asks..... she didnt ask or look at my friend who was somali too anything.

Security Gaurd: I saw carrying a pink juice did u put it back?

Always Lit:Do u see a pink juice on me?:drakewtf:

Security Gaurd: I asked nicely. Did u put it back?

Always Lit: and i asked nicely, do u see juice on me?:drakekidding:

Farax Friend: warr naag taan hoosta kaa soo gashey maxeey aheyd...? why ayee ka ligaaga ay kuu haysataa?
:dwill:

Always Lit: U tell me bruh.:ileycry:

Security Gaurd: Excuse me....i dont understand what u guys are saying....
:mugshotman:

Always lit: Exactly, youre ridiculous asf. u saw us carrying that pink vitamin water....that was like 20 mins ago....wtf do u want?

Farax friend: warr naag tu weey ka heshey bratha. Hoosta ayee kaa soo gashey...ku qabo...
:fittytousand:

Always lit: warr gaashan weey ii cayse sxb. Ku qabo ayaa sheegeesid maxey ahayd bro...?
:farole:

She honestly was just on some f*ck shit. Shit offended me...she lucky i was nice...and that she was black...i wouldve caused a huge scene.

I knew her manager in person too. She can thank me in another lifetime. She wasnt an asshole abt the situation...she was actaully smiling while i was kinda questioning her.
:yacadiim:

Nonwhite men receive more overt racism in the West than nonwhite women do. Studies have confirmed this.

In the West, nonwhite men are seen as more threatening. A Somali guy who has never received racism in the West is lying. Impossible.
Wallahi a white person has never discriminated against me
A Asian has
A Somali has
A Arab has
A madow has
But somehow a cadaan has never
And I hang around a lot of cadaan as of recently
I had mostly madow friends in school but in uni I hangout with the nerdy cadaans and they are nicest people u could meet

Last edited:
I remember one time some old cadaan hag was staring at me because of my beard as i walked past her down the street...

I heard the old hag saying "f*cking terrorist" under her breath as she walked past me lmao
:gucciwhat::drakelaugh:

Ok. mine was Not by a white person but a black female who was a security guard at a food 4 less. it actually happened like 2 weeks ago....so me and my friend go to a Food 4 less and we wanna buy some drinks and get some gas there. So, i pick up a vitamin water...and walk to the counter with my friend....it was a long line and some point i figured the juice was too cold so i just put it back but not where its supposed to go...i just didnt care and put it near some pastries...i go ahead and take a Greem Gatorade which was warm and my friend remembers something his mom sent him but he couldnt find it....long story short he tells me lets go to another Food 4 less...so we just put everything somewhere and walk out.

As i was walking out this short madow security gaurd prolly in her Mid 20's just jumps outta nowhere, invades my personal space and asks..... she didnt ask or look at my friend who was somali too anything.

Security Gaurd: I saw carrying a pink juice did u put it back?

Always Lit:Do u see a pink juice on me?:drakewtf:

Security Gaurd: I asked nicely. Did u put it back?

Always Lit: and i asked nicely, do u see juice on me?:drakekidding:

Farax Friend: warr naag taan hoosta kaa soo gashey maxeey aheyd...? why ayee ka ligaaga ay kuu haysataa?
:dwill:

Always Lit: U tell me bruh.:ileycry:

Security Gaurd: Excuse me....i dont understand what u guys are saying....
:mugshotman:

Always lit: Exactly, youre ridiculous asf. u saw us carrying that pink vitamin water....that was like 20 mins ago....wtf do u want?

Farax friend: warr naag tu weey ka heshey bratha. Hoosta ayee kaa soo gashey...ku qabo...
:fittytousand:

Always lit: warr gaashan weey ii cayse sxb. Ku qabo ayaa sheegeesid maxey ahayd bro...?
:farole:

She honestly was just on some f*ck shit. Shit offended me...she lucky i was nice...and that she was black...i wouldve caused a huge scene.

I knew her manager in person too. She can thank me in another lifetime. She wasnt an asshole abt the situation...she was actaully smiling while i was kinda questioning her.
:yacadiim:
IT seems ur in the wrong here :kodaksmiley:
Ur movements clearly would have had any hardworking security suspicious of you :ivers:
I would have tackled your malnourished body before interrogating you
But this nice madow(probably pulled every muscle to tame her angry black woman instinct) politely
Asked u if u put it back and you get all cheeky and worked up :susp:
And to add insult to injury you speak in waqooyi af somali :childplease:

You discriminated against her, not vice versa :camby:
Abaha Cuun

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
IT seems ur in the wrong here :kodaksmiley:
Ur movements clearly would have had any hardworking security suspicious of you :ivers:
I would have tackled your malnourished body before interrogating you
But this nice madow(probably pulled every muscle to tame her angry black woman instinct) politely
Asked u if u put it back and you get all cheeky and worked up :susp:
And to add insult to injury you speak in waqooyi af somali :childplease:

You discriminated against her, not vice versa :camby:
:dead:

I once had a fat ass mixed race fine train inspector in her early 20s :banderas:who invaded my personal space after I claimed to have paid for the ride bUT refused to produce evidence. Wallahi I was enjoying it I wish I get discriminated by such women more often :ohhhdamn:
She basically blocked me from getting out of the train by standing in front of me by blocking my way facing the door and she even backed her ass on my crotch area I instantly got a wood, she felt it, looked back and saw the mandigo and freak out but didn't want to claim sexual harassment as she was the one who intruded :umad:
this was years ago before this whole #metoo bullocks :fantasia2:
I was only 15 at the time so it ain't that deep :kanyeshrug: if anything she should get done for backing her fabulous batty on a child :jaynerd:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Tell your discrimination story, Verbal or physical. I have met cunsiri slander before. school mate told me to be shipped back to africa:francis:, but i dont mind cuz they would be treated much worse in somalia :manny:

A co-worker White woman once was dissing a Ghanian woman in front of me, for her large nose. (we both hate the Ghanian woman, a trouble maker. ) A co worker Mexican woman standing by said to me, Are you going to take it? She is cursing your race. And i pointed to my nose, placed a finger on the bone contour, and i said to the Mexican- do you see my Romanesque Alabaster Eagle nose?

I am saying the Mexican was being a racist, even though her nose was that of a Congo woman. Small and expanded Kuusaan.

A co-worker White woman once was dissing a Ghanian woman in front of me, for her large nose. (we both hate the Ghanian woman, a trouble maker. ) A co worker Mexican woman standing by said to me, Are you going to take it? She is cursing your race. And i pointed to my nose, placed a finger on the bone contour, and i said to the Mexican- do you see my Romanesque Alabaster Eagle nose?

I am saying the Mexican was being a racist, even though her nose was that of a Congo woman. Small and expanded Kuusaan.
What a coon
U let a cadaan women talk shit about ur black african sister :gucciwhat:
Smh:childplease:

Ramen

🌸
And that's why you became Nį¡ggerologist? Tuff shit!:pachah1::pachah1:
did you find your pygmy chick?
So the cops pulled him over and he started blurting out "i'm black"? Come on man...at least come up with a story that kinda makes sense.

Couldn't address my points so you moved the goal post huh? Again black people in the west has more money, power and influence in the world than any of you stupid african tribes...somalis need not even apply for this contest. Yeah i said it.

Loool

Did a somali girl reject you? Is that why youre so mad? :(

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So the cops pulled him over and he started blurting out "i'm black"? Come on man...at least come up with a story that kinda makes sense.

Couldn't address my points so you moved the goal post huh? Again black people in the west has more money, power and influence in the world than any of you stupid african tribes...somalis need not even apply for this contest. Yeah i said it.
I swear to God it's real.

Now go somewhere else with your bs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Oh ok never mind then. But you somalis phucking up european cities in the name of "africans" and "black people" as well. Its still a good idea to either push the you are muslim and somali thing above all else and be violently opposed to being called black. The "black" people term should be reserved for people who are descendant of slaves here in the west. We would account for the biggest "tribe" and the more all-inclusive and most powerful group of black people in the world. We already are.

R u black or r u Somali with black illegitimate babies

Not discrimination, but I experienced racism once at a clinic waiting area. When I sat down, this white gave me a dirty look and said "I'm guess I have to move to the other side now"

Jirkaaga kale ii tilmaam:farmajoyaab::yacadiim::dabcasar::noneck::gaasdrink:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
It's was a Chinese family. I was 5-7 and my class was invited to a birthday party by kids parents. The demographic of my class at the time was 90% white the rest were Asian and me and another guy were black. Guess who wasn't invited?

Unshockingly, the only blacks in the class. The thing is, the class always had a birthday party's hosted by the kids parents, nobody was ever left out, even by the other Asian and this was the first time it has happened. It was very blatant and nothing was ever done about it which upset me the most at the time.

The funny thing was, when it was my birthday, we didn't invite them and then they complained to the school.

:mindblown:

Later, they came to the house of other black classmate even though they weren't invited. The pretty much got excluded from many even because the mother always causing trouble and had no class.

Last edited:
I don't want to qarxis myself, but I got fucked over by racism a lot.

I grew up in predominantly upper-middle-class white neighbourhoods and teachers/parents/students did not like the fact that a 1st gen Australian was doing better than most of their Anglo-Saxon students.

One teacher had the confidence to tell my parents that my high math score in a placement test was an anomaly and did not justify being placed in an advanced math class. I was best in the grade.

That and a lot of other incidents that I'm not allowed to name showed me that Australia is a harsh place to thrive in.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I was in assembly in school year 6 and these two white boys were teasing me and telling me to go back to Africa your country you don't belong here I remember being so down that day

Status
Not open for further replies.