Have you experienced racial discrmination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Because they look like what people typically think of Muslims, muslims are hated which is why I believe Somali hijabis have it the worst.

I know plenty of second/third generation Westernized Turkish guys who wear Western clothes and still got all kinds of discrimination in Germany.

Not being allowed into clubs being the most common one.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In Europe they are even racist to Turks and Gypsies who look 10x more European than Somalis.

Exactly, when you take Asians and Africans out of Europe they start turning against the next closest thing to foreign. :siilaanyolaugh: And if everyone looked the same, there would still be a new form of tribalism to fill the void. If it's not class, wealth, attractiveness or education then it's ideology.

I know plenty of second/third generation Westernized Turkish guys who wear Western clothes and still got all kinds of discrimination in Germany.

Not being allowed into clubs being the most common one.
Yes, because Turkish and arab men regardless of how they dress “look muslim” thats why the most common insults to them are associated with Islam (terrorist, etc) and they are viewed as predatory to women

Apollo

VIP
Yes, because Turkish and arab men regardless of how they dress “look muslim” thats why the most common insults to them are associated with Islam (terrorist, etc) and they are viewed as predatory to women

I know a Turkish guy who told me that ethnic Germans avoid sitting next to him on public transport. Wallahi, true story. :dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Gypsies are largely Christian with remote Indian decent. They appear white but its still not enough. Even when they assimilate they are still not fully accepted.

They used to be seen as ''cool'' due to American media, but lately due to more and more Africans entering as refugees, their image has changed for the negative.
What ethnicities are these African gangs btw I bet they are Eritreans or Sudanis

Gambar

VIP
Cadaan people are very dumb, I have been told to go back to Pakistan iyo balayo kale. I have never been discriminated from getting a job or house. It helps that Hoyoo iyo Aabo instilled a high level of confidence in me regarding my culture.

Yes I been called a niggger by some old white people and I’ve been stopped by the police for no reason a few times.
When I was in Thailand some Thai man came up to me and tried to rub the black off my hand and asked me why im so black
:westbrookwtf:
Im not even dark wallahi
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::mjlol::dead:

You should've asked why their facial structures are identical to apes

They used to be seen as ''cool'' due to American media, but lately due to more and more Africans entering as refugees, their image has changed for the negative.

yep I peeped this a long time ago. y'all phucking up europe for blacks in the west. One of the reasons why i endorse the crusade that many of you have to not be referred to as black. I truly believe its a win for all of us. In fact y'all should make it a priority to have a somali category in official census in all cities wherever you end up in your travels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts