Have you experienced racial discrmination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
yep I peeped this a long time ago. y'all phucking up europe for blacks in the west. One of the reasons why i endorse the crusade that many of you have to not be referred to as black. I truly believe its a win for all of us. In fact y'all should make it a priority to have a somali category in official census in all cities wherever you end up in your travels.

Most of them are West African, dumb f*ck. Look at those boats who shipwreck in Spain and Italy.

What do you mean by that:dwill:

Extremely sophisticated covert shit.

World

VIP
I was discriminated against in school. An Indian woman who was head of my year got me moved from set 1 to set 5 apparently due to my behaviour, but it was actually her racism. She was also my English teacher and she would make racist jokes about chicken/kfc to me, telling me to drop out of school, that I should gamble in the betting shop like my people (I was only 14) and that there was no way I would ever even pass my exams (even though I was predicated an A*). I got that fired after me and some Arab/Muslim girl who she also discriminated against got the school board involved and wrote letters about her racism.

Most of them are West African, dumb f*ck. Look at those boats who shipwreck in Spain and Italy.

Oh ok never mind then. But you somalis phucking up european cities in the name of "africans" and "black people" as well. Its still a good idea to either push the you are muslim and somali thing above all else and be violently opposed to being called black. The "black" people term should be reserved for people who are descendant of slaves here in the west. We would account for the biggest "tribe" and the more all-inclusive and most powerful group of black people in the world. We already are.

Ramen

🌸
Oh ok never mind then. But you somalis phucking up european cities in the name of "africans" and "black people" as well. Its still a good idea to either push the you are muslim and somali thing above all else and be violently opposed to being called black. The "black" people term should be reserved for people who are descendant of slaves here in the west. We would account for the biggest "tribe" and the more all-inclusive and most powerful group of black people in the world. We already are.
most..powerful..group of black people in the world?
:ayaanswag:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Youre right. You guys should be called black. Since everything was stripped from you guys apart from your skin complexion.

most..powerful..group of black people in the world?
:ayaanswag:

By a mile!? We are CEOs of Fortune 500 companies....we run major institutions....we run world culture.....we have some of the highest paid athletes in the world....we have generals and have had the top generals of the most powerful army in the world....again we own world culture...you name the field and we have representation.

Name me another black group with that kinda chedda? Say somalis and become an instant comedian.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No, and not yet.

The "somewhat" funny thing is that my Dad was accused of being non black by police who pulled him over. He was tryna say I'm black, they just ironically said "No, you don't look like one and decided to leave him. They only checked the licenses and IDs. Shit was weird:what1:

:eek:It was at that time . I knew... we weren't "black". I don't even look stereotypical black

Didn't face any of those issues, not yet!
Idk in the future:reallymaury:

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've never experienced racism or any other forms of discrimination. But, I have been suspended from work twice for telling an Asian colleague, that she'll be forced to marry her cousin Raja, and a Afro-Caribbean colleague, that he'll be picking cotton for me on my plantation, when I enslave him.

This fat white woman once said "go back to Somalia". I replied with...as soon as you go back to the caves of Europe, that's where your kind belongs. You should have seen her reaction and all white people that heard me.

Ramen

🌸
By a mile!? We are CEOs of Fortune 500 companies....we run major institutions....we run world culture.....we have some of the highest paid athletes in the world....we have generals and have had the top generals of the most powerful army in the world....again we own world culture...you name the field and we have representation.

Name me another black group with that kinda chedda? Say somalis and become an instant comedian.

walaal
go get your basic human rights before you talk shit.
Your people are being killed left and right by the cops who dont even care about your lives.
loool imagine being proud of having black people in the army.........................
imagine protecting the country that enslaved your people and raped them.

I was discriminated against in school. An Indian woman who was head of my year got me moved from set 1 to set 5 apparently due to my behaviour, but it was actually her racism. She was also my English teacher and she would make racist jokes about chicken/kfc to me, telling me to drop out of school, that I should gamble in the betting shop like my people (I was only 14) and that there was no way I would ever even pass my exams (even though I was predicated an A*). I got that fired after me and some Arab/Muslim girl who she also discriminated against got the school board involved and wrote letters about her racism.
This fat white woman once said "go back to Somalia". I replied with...as soon as you go back to the caves of Europe, that's where your kind belongs. You should have seen her reaction and all white people that heard me.
La xowla walaa quwwata illaa billaah:dead::dead::deadosama::deadosama::dead::dead::deadrose::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter:
if its true.....

Haha. .!
High school days
Jordanian dh*lo bad mouth a fat girl infront of me telling her that

"she look so fat that she have ate all the fund's charities sent to end famine in Somalia " then she asked, why your people starve every year?
things got worse she started to tease me and I insulted plucked her like feathers on the floor .
All them qaxbado who witnessed (including her) avoid to even eye contact me afterwards :win:

No, and not yet.

The "somewhat" funny thing is that my Dad was accused of being non black/latino by police who pulled him over. He was tryna say I'm black, they just ironically said "No, you don't look like one and decided to leave him. They only checked the licenses and IDs. Shit was weird:what1:

Didn't face any of those issues, not yet!
Idk in the future:reallymaury:

So the cops pulled him over and he started blurting out "i'm black"? Come on man...at least come up with a story that kinda makes sense.
walaal
go get your basic human rights before you talk shit.
Your people are being killed left and right by the cops who dont even care about your lives.
loool imagine being proud of having black people in the army.........................
imagine protecting the country that enslaved your people and raped them.

Couldn't address my points so you moved the goal post huh? Again black people in the west has more money, power and influence in the world than any of you stupid african tribes...somalis need not even apply for this contest. Yeah i said it.

Tell your discrimination story, Verbal or physical. I have met cunsiri slander before. school mate told me to be shipped back to africa:francis:, but i dont mind cuz they would be treated much worse in somalia :manny:
I have only ever been discriminated against once and it was by fellow somalis, uno non other than the secessionist clan :ivers: once told me I couldn't enter a wakandaland independent party with my wakandalanders friends until I could prove I was a secessionlander :damn:
When they discovered I was landhere mj they kicked me out and threatened to rush me on sight :dead:
That's when I made a few phone calls and organized a group of Somali youth (including my isaaqi niggas) to egg that party :farole::mugshotman:
I might go down on the history books of somaliland cuz that was a night they would never forget :yacadiim:

I've never experienced racism or any other forms of discrimination. But, I have been suspended from work twice for telling an Asian colleague, that she'll be forced to marry her cousin Raja, and a Afro-Caribbean colleague, that he'll be picking cotton for me on my plantation, when I enslave him.

If i was the caribbean dude i would have met your rachet jackarse response with a question about your mother. "Did you help chop up your mother's vagina?". If you phuckers insist on continuing your stupidity your fire will be met with fire. Idiot!

I have only ever been discriminated against once and it was by fellow somalis, uno non other than the secessionist clan :ivers: once told me I couldn't enter a wakandaland independent party with my wakandalanders friends until I could prove I was a secessionlander :damn:
When they discovered I was landhere mj they kicked me out and threatened to rush me on sight :dead:
That's when I made a few phone calls and organized a group of Somali youth (including my isaaqi niggas) to egg that party :farole::mugshotman:
I might go down on the history books of somaliland cuz that was a night they would never forget :yacadiim:
:yacadiim::dabcasar::samwelcome:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Tell your discrimination story, Verbal or physical. I have met cunsiri slander before. school mate told me to be shipped back to africa:francis:, but i dont mind cuz they would be treated much worse in somalia :manny:
These Shia Arabs called me a nigg ger when I was in middle school. I called them Shia cunts and Ali worshipers and walked off. They where calling me other racist names behind my back well I was walking way. I just flipped the middle finger well continuing to walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts