Have you ever used someone

ATL niggas are maskiin wallahi. There’s a guy from there who lives here who use to be wild but now is a sheikh. Wallahi the funniest thing in life is a nigga in a khamis with a country accent:mjlol:
Southern somalis are peaceful individuals nothing like these Midwestern dabaals in OH and MN
:drakelaugh::dead:

I have a long list of people I used for money or to get ahead. I’m talking about some real sociopathic shit. Really suspect I might be one. Friends that I was with for convenience but cut off after things went bad. Always played victim and blamed them for falling out. Have you ever been a scum bag? Give examples

I feel guilty to ask anyone for anything let alone used them, My best friend is my shadow.

lonly_0.jpg

@KingSolo @B-is-the-code @SOULSEARCHING It was a white girl and was 21 I’m 27 now. At the time I was visiting my aunt who lived in a suburb outside Minneapolis. I use to see her by our place when I took walks and I would talk to her. We would chill at the play ground and smoke. She lived in an apartment that her parents paid for. I assumed she was rich because the neighborhood was fancy. One day right before I was about to go back to Ohio I spent the night at her place. When I woke up she was asleep I noticed her purse and checked. She had 364 dollars in it. Took it and was off. Couple days later I was in Ohio.

hmmm it all make sense now.....

Yes I use to use all my white friend's, they'd pay for my food, take me out etc.

But I played strategically, I used the dumbest one the most,the one nobody liked, she was very reliable and loyal to me cause she had no friends. When we fight I'd bring up "you have no friends because of this" I was mentally torturing her, but she would apologize and continue to hang out with me and buy me food and Uber me to places for free.
Damn wallahi that’s sad. Do you not feel bad?

Yes I use to use all my white friend's, they'd pay for my food, take me out etc.

But I played strategically, I used the dumbest one the most,the one nobody liked, she was very reliable and loyal to me cause she had no friends. When we fight I'd bring up "you have no friends because of this" I was mentally torturing her, but she would apologize and continue to hang out with me and buy me food and Uber me to places for free.

This explains why your soul is constantly undergoing torture (evidence being your umpteenth threads on here about your dysfunctional life.) I feel sorry for you. Get some help.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi Somali men have fallen. :stressed::idontlike:

Saqachan, how many times did he f*ck you before you cut contact with him. Does your ass have some leakage problems after your endeavor?

Why did you edit your comment, tell everybody how you were fucked in the ass.:ohhhdamn:
He is lying no way
:gucciwhat:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This explains why your soul is constantly undergoing torture (evidence being your umpteenth threads on here about your dysfunctional life.) I feel sorry for you. Get some help.

I was born like this, ever since I was 5, I remember I use to be a low-key Bully but angelic infront of elders and teachers.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I instantly told myself I need to stop this, it's evil. The girl was suicidal at that time and I was taking advantage. of her. I stopped straight away, I started to take her out myself and but her food she changed dramatically too lol she was happy. It was like nobody had ever showed her love lool

But that lasted for a month and I cut her off. Because I didn't connect well with her, she killed my
vibes.
The girl was suicidal at that time and I was taking advantage. of her.

I lost every iota of respect I had for you. How can you take advantage of a suicidal person. I hope you are in a better place now. I hope you have changed. I hope you can paypal me the money you stole from my sister. My sister was suicidal and is dead now. I hope she is in Jannah. Now, pay her debt up. Its gonna be 1000 dollars.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

I did not know you had that side to you, f*ck that's horrible.

wallahi that is actually so heartbreaking, feel sorry for that cadaan girl

Trending

Latest posts