Have you ever used someone

I have a long list of people I used for money or to get ahead. I’m talking about some real sociopathic shit. Really suspect I might be one. Friends that I was with for convenience but cut off after things went bad. Always played victim and blamed them for falling out. Have you ever been a scum bag? Give examples

I have a long list of people I used for money or to get ahead. I’m talking about some real sociopathic shit. Really suspect I might be one. Friends that I was with for convenience but cut off after things went bad. Always played victim and blamed them for falling out. Have you ever been a scum bag? Give examples

first time I come across someone admitting that they're arseholes. Is it because the an anonymity of the internet? anyway, I salute u:salute:

Depends on what being “used” means. My friends help me out and I also help them out but I don’t use people’s resources and never speak to them again, that is xaasid!

Yeah, I still feel guilt.
I used him for food, money and games and in the end I beat him up.
He was a bisexual who liked me and wanted to f*ck me so I used him, in the end he was asking me for his money back so I beat him up and cut all contacts with him.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ooooh edgy

If you're dwelling back on the morality of the shit you've done your clearly not a sociopath A.K.A the psychological equivalent of someone with ASPD.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Hundred percent. Why do u think I smoke weed. Wallahi I've down bare scum bag things In my past akhi.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
He was a bisexual who liked me and wanted to f*ck me so I used him, in the end he was asking me for his money back so I beat him up and cut all contacts with him.
Your really into bisexuality bisexuality this bisexuality that

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi Somali men have fallen. :stressed::idontlike:

Saqachan, how many times did he f*ck you before you cut contact with him. Does your ass have some leakage problems after your endeavor?

Why did you edit your comment, tell everybody how you were fucked in the ass.:ohhhdamn:

You are a disgusting gay piece of shit. Allowing yourself to be anally fucked, because you were taking the stick instead of giving it. In turn it means you didnt lose your virginity. So it didnt count as Zina. Wallahi Somali men have fallen. :stressed::idontlike:

Saqachan, how many times did he f*ck you before you cut contact with him. Does your ass have some leakage problems after your endeavor?

Why did you edit your comment, tell everybody how you were fucked in the ass.:ohhhdamn:
If I did is there any problem, you're breaking rules do you know that?

But I did not and I did not edit my comment.

AhmedSmelly

If I did is there any problem, you're breaking rules do you know that?

But I did not and I did not edit my comment.
Dont bring rules in here, you gay loving, stick riding athiest geljiree. Are you a muslim? How can you say being Khaniis is not a problem.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yes I use to use all my white friend's, they'd pay for my food, take me out etc.

But I played strategically, I used the dumbest one the most,the one nobody liked, she was very reliable and loyal to me cause she had no friends. When we fight I'd bring up "you have no friends because of this" I was mentally torturing her, but she would apologize and continue to hang out with me and buy me food and Uber me to places for free.

AhmedSmelly

Yes I use to use all my white friend's, they'd pay for my food, take me out etc.

But I played strategically, I used the dumbest one the most,the one nobody liked, she was very reliable and loyal to me cause she had no friends. When we fight I'd bring up "you have no friends because of this" I was mentally torturing her, but she would apologize and continue to hang out with me and buy me food and Uber me to places for free.
Well, better to be a sociopath than a khaanis. Do you regret your actions? Have you repented? Have you apologized to the girl?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I got a girl to run madax and buy me stuff when I was a yute the day I broke up wit her she was crying for a hot min damn I should've milked her for more :mjlol:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Well, better to be a sociopath than a khaanis. Do you regret your actions? Have you repented? Have you apologized to the girl?

I instantly told myself I need to stop this, it's evil. The girl was suicidal at that time and I was taking advantage. of her. I stopped straight away, I started to take her out myself and but her food she changed dramatically too lol she was happy. It was like nobody had ever showed her love lool

But that lasted for a month and I cut her off. Because I didn't connect well with her, she killed my
vibes.

You blame you're friends if things go bad and cut them off?

That's childish in my opinion.

If something went south that wasnt fully in my control. I would get over it! Dont get me wrong, i would still feel bad for a while and have a sense of wanting to point fingers. But those feelings are overshadowed by knowing conflict doesnt resolve anything.

Sensible/honest/professional way to resolve it!

6D743A54-288E-4458-A5E8-FD171EA97536.jpeg

:hillarybiz:Absolutely terrible, you ever feel bad?

Trending

Latest posts