Have you ever used someone

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
@KingSolo @B-is-the-code @SOULSEARCHING It was a white girl and was 21 I’m 27 now. At the time I was visiting my aunt who lived in a suburb outside Minneapolis. I use to see her by our place when I took walks and I would talk to her. We would chill at the play ground and smoke. She lived in an apartment that her parents paid for. I assumed she was rich because the neighborhood was fancy. One day right before I was about to go back to Ohio I spent the night at her place. When I woke up she was asleep I noticed her purse and checked. She had 364 dollars in it. Took it and was off. Couple days later I was in Ohio.

Thanks for creating another Trump supporter sxb. She defo slanders somali's till this day

@KingSolo @B-is-the-code @SOULSEARCHING It was a white girl and was 21 I’m 27 now. At the time I was visiting my aunt who lived in a suburb outside Minneapolis. I use to see her by our place when I took walks and I would talk to her. We would chill at the play ground and smoke. She lived in an apartment that her parents paid for. I assumed she was rich because the neighborhood was fancy. One day right before I was about to go back to Ohio I spent the night at her place. When I woke up she was asleep I noticed her purse and checked. She had 364 dollars in it. Took it and was off. Couple days later I was in Ohio.
Hahaha is this another single mother?

:russ:Cadaan girls are a walking lick fam, especially in MN, these miskeen nordic folks would probably apologize to YOU.
:deadrose:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Some times I think of Taylor. But can’t change the past right? And she learned a lesson, I could’ve been a murderer why invite me to your home where your child sleeps smh

Lonely, wanted someone to make her feel special. Being a single mother has to be depressing knowing that many men don't want nothing to do with you. If you're gonna smash and dash a girl next time choose a racist and not miskeen people. Yeah you right but that wasn't an invitiation for you to rob her and dip .This is what I mean by I overthink now I'm feeling bad for a woman you ran from smh. I'm going to make dua for you at fajr.

Lonely, wanted someone to make her feel special. Being a single mother has to be depressing knowing that many men don't want nothing to do with you. If you're gonna smash and dash a girl next time choose a racist and not miskeen people. Yeah you right but that wasn't an invitiation for you to rob her and dip .This is what I mean by I overthink now I'm feeling bad for a woman you ran from smh. I'm going to make dua for you at fajr.
Wallahi do that I know I need it. And honestly I’m waaay past that phase. I’m almost 30, lol I don’t even drink anymore. And hooking up with randoms is dangerous for both parties now. People more crazy these days

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wallahi do that I know I need it. And honestly I’m waaay past that phase. I’m almost 30, lol I don’t even drink anymore. And hooking up with randoms is dangerous for both parties now. People more crazy these days

Don't worry I got you but next time I'm charging you

Apple Valley is a very upscale and cadaan area, my niggas used to do home invasions out there.
Yea my aunt married a rich guy who bought a house out there years back. Wallahi it’s a nice neighborhood. It was the first time I ever had to mow a lawn. Inshallah I moved to the suburbs 2 day. The bad part is it’s isolated

You have absolutely no shame whatsoever
4947B8C1-5D9D-43F8-AE9A-57A74D4ADE43.jpeg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
:mjlol:Trust me it’s an Ohio things. Word of advice never ever ever ever trust a guy from north Columbus. I’ve been all around from Minneapolis to south London to Gothenburg sweden to Toronto. The most xasiid Somalis are from north Columbus.

Come to Atlanta :it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

I grew up in Ohio, makes sense why I'm crazy lool.

Trending

Latest posts