Have you ever owned a pet

Pet or no Pet

• Total voters

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Yes.Used to
Do you own cats tho or do they walk around like they run the place

Neither. My parent's chose not to have any and it's like the same for the friends I grew up with. Definitely want to get a cat in the near future though

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
My lil sister brought home a cat for some dumb ass reason and we took care of it for like a week

We called animal shelters but they said "queue" blah blah blah so we left miskiinta in the street:manny:

I wanna get a cat in the future tho ngl they're cute af and help you against mice infestation:trumpsmirk:

My lil sister brought home a cat for some dumb ass reason and we took care of it for like a week

We called animal shelters but they said "queue" blah blah balh so we left miskiinta in the street:manny:

I wanna get a cat in the future tho ngl they're cute af and helps you against mice infestation:trumpsmirk:
Every time im about to feel bad for cats i realise that they would kill us if they could

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Every time im about to feel bad for cats i realise that they would kill us if they could
People only keep cats because they're cute.

Cats are just tiny lions and are the most effective hunters in the world, even better than lions and tigers.

In Australia people hunt cats because they're an invasive species over there and kill off millions of local animals every year.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

We called animal shelters but they said "queue" blah blah balh so we left miskiinta in the street:manny:

I wanna get a cat in the future tho ngl they're cute af and helps you against mice infestation:trumpsmirk:

Mice infestation? You live in a barn sxb?

People only keep cats because they're cute.

Cats are just tiny lions and are the most effective hunters in the world, even better than lions and tigers.

In Australia people hunt cats because they're an invasive species over there and kill off millions of local animals every year.
Australia is just running excuses to commit genocide
The frogs. The Emu wars. And the cats. What happens when an island full of prisoners can't kill the natives anymore

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
We have two cats & a rabbit right now at the family home. They only got the rabbit cause my little sister was begging for it , they refused to buy one my whole life yet this demon got it with ease.

:kanyehmm:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
growing up i always wanted a cat or a rabbit.

my mom didn't allow it.. she said they were dirty and would make the house stink.:damn:

know that i'm grown i couldn't agree more.:damedamn:

I have already tried rabbit it's actually quite similar to chicken in appearance & taste. Have you you tried rabbit was it in a soup ?
Yeah
And everything tastes like chicken
Using it in a soup is a bad idea sine it gets too much timing in moisture

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Yeah
And everything tastes like chicken
Using it in a soup is a bad idea sine it gets too much timing in moisture

Warya dont derail my thread to eating pets!

growing up i always wanted a cat or a rabbit.

my mom didn't allow it.. she said they were dirty and would make the house stink.:damn:

know that i'm grown i couldn't agree more.:damedamn:

There is a difference between an indoor and an outdoor cat though no?

Yh got cats when I was 13 my mum still looks after them. Will get a pit bull for myself soon though

Those dogs look cute af, though personally I think Australian Shepard's are the best ones

:manny:

Warya dont derail my thread to eating pets!

:manny:
source.gif

Trending

Latest posts