Have you ever owned a pet

Pet or no Pet

• Total voters
I want this

743f1c688f78bd420865b4dff5be27d8.jpg

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
We had two cats. The female became pregnant of three:rejoice:

Laakin aabo refused to keep them. He left our house with quri weyn to find them every night so he was sick of these bahals:wow::tacky:

I only had 1 cat only. We had her almost 3 years but 1 day she was so wild and scary that even our family where scared to go sleep. shihsing us like she was ready to hunt us.:mjkkk:

We went to vet and after cat adoption place to leave her and my hooyo said no more animal in her house.

My beautiful pet. We called it Ari. Black and white. I fed and stayed with Ari day and night. Until one day I went to school and Ari got killed by my family. It was eid.

Somali parents ! Stop lying to your kids when you buy a sheep. I’m still heart broken :mjcry:

My beautiful pet. We called it Ari. Black and white. I fed and stayed with Ari day and night. Until one day I went to school and Ari got killed by my family. It was eid.

Somali parents ! Stop lying to your kids when you buy a sheep. I’m still heart broken :mjcry:
Damn my goat pet in Somalia was slaughtered when I was around 7. I told my hoyo I gotta see it when it happens :mjcry:the hilib was so tender tho

Did they tell you it was a pet, cause that's some Savage shit.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

You mean they ate it?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

I remember me and my brother both had two baby goats and one day fam decided to eat his. The one I owned was spared but oh man my brother baby goat hilib was :ahh::wow1: I felt bad for him but the game is the game.:mjdontkno:

Trending