Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you

Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you and what was it about

• Glad Tidings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Worldy Promise concerning your family or acquaintance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That is a noble thing to be the wife of the Messiah pbuh so nothing to laugh out:samwelcome:

I haven't seen that movie but he looked like a light skinned Somali. He was average height.

He looked nothing like what you see in the movies or paintings:yacadiim:
Nice nice, please pray for me to achieve this dream. Jazakallah khair walalo/abayo :D

There was a large gathering in what seemed like in some old city. A man was giving a khutbah and I was in the back of the crowd. I wanted to know who this man was and I moved my way across the crowd towards the front. When I reached the front something within me made me know that this was Isa Ibn Maryam pbuh. I saw his face so clearly. His was a brownish complexion and his face was small. He was wearing white and he was what I estimate him to be 5'9.

I don't remember the khutbah but it was amazing

so, he wasn't blonde with blue eyes or black jesus. how disappointed must be the whites and African Americans :silanyolaugh:

I had a dream where I saw prophet Muhammad (saw). I asked him if Islam was the true religion and he said no. I left as soon as I woke up.

I had a dream where I saw prophet Muhammad (saw). I asked him if Islam was the true religion and he said no. I left as soon as I woke up.
What? How would you be able to take this as correct info? How would he be in your dreams if it wasn't a miracle of Allah? Hope that makes sense

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Loool last night I slept with socks cuz it was really cold and I always freeze from my feet. My socks had this xadhig around them. And the whole night I was dreaming of getting tied up and then randomly chasing lions :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley: I swear I always dream of the last thing I see,read, touch or have in mind. I remember when I was student I always read before I went to bed and nailed everytime because of all the revising my mind was doing the whole night. And another time my mom was making sabayaad and I was hella hungry but fell asleep and I was screaming give me sabaayada according to family members during my sleep:noneck: I try not to think of too much crazy things before I got bed so it won’t slip out from my mouth when I’m sleeping:faysalwtf:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Maybe it was a miracle by the true God to warn me against Muhammad and his lies? :manny:

What is the point of your insolent provocations? Sxb , you're free to believe in whatever you want, but don't stoop to disrespecting people's belives. it just diminishes you as a person.

I havent reached it yet but Its burned into me wallahi. I actually believe I will die then and I have told my immediate family

I dont know why I asked tbh:(
Maybe it was the devil trying to scare you. no one knows the unknown except Allah and dreams can be totally opposites. It could mean you will live 99 years. Regardless i try to live like everyday is my last puts everything into perspective. You can use this to be a better person. Death isnt't scary ending up in jahanam is may Allah protect us.

That was the shaytan.

I think the shaytaan here is @Samakaab. I don't think he ever had such a dream. I think he is a liar.

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever claims to have seen a dream which he did not see, will be ordered to make a knot between two barley grains which he will not be able to do; and if somebody listens to the talk of some people who do not like him (to listen) or they run away from him, then molten lead will be poured into his ears on the Day of Resurrection; and whoever makes a picture, will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and will be ordered to put a soul in that picture, which he will not be able to do."

-Saheeh Bukhari

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/91/56

Trending