Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you

Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you and what was it about

• Glad Tidings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Worldy Promise concerning your family or acquaintance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you and what was it about?

For me, I had a dream 11 years ago where I was sitting in Jannah with family and others whom I knew in the dream but not in real life. while we conversing I felt this curiousity to ask what my age was when I died. Everyone became silent and everything became awkward and I kept quiet aswell. Then I heard a voice from a distance say XX(my age of death).

I woke up and I remember the feeling I felt after I had woken up and this dream was not like any other dream I have ever had in my entire. I remember and recall all of it except a 2 faces

Share some of yours below:gaasdrink:

Last edited:
nod.gif

I completely understood the options sxb

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Two Major Dreams

The world will be overun with Bantu and Monogloid people who will bring world peace

Had a dream of something I had forgotten for good reason XD. Our car was shot up by mooryans when I was a kid noone injured that much but I told my parents and they confirmed it did happen .I never knew and thought it was a fake dream

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you and what was it about?

For me, I had a dream 11 years ago where I was sitting in Jannah with family and others whom I knew in the dream but not in real life. while we conversing I felt this curiousity to ask what my age was when I died. Everyone became silent and everything became awkward and I kept quiet aswell. Then I heard a voice from a distance but say XX(age of death).

I woke up and I remember the feeling I felt after I had woken up and this dream was not like any other dream I have ever had in my entire. I remember and recall all of it except a 2 faces

Share some of yours below:gaasdrink:

A heaven full of Warsangeli, Habar gidir & Reer Puntland greats--- hhhhmmmm...not sure if I can make a request to God to be taken to the other wing of the Heaven to avoid such gatherings

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Two Major Dreams

The world will be overun with Bantu and Monogloid people who will bring world peace

Had a dream of something I had forgotten for good reason XD. Our car was shot up by mooryans when I was a kid noone injured that much but I told my parents and they confirmed it did happen .I never knew and thought it was a fake dream
Sounds like a wild dream, but did this dream have a true meaning or was it a dream based on your daily fantasies:mjohreally:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
A heaven full of Warsangeli, Habar gidir & Reer Puntland greats--- hhhhmmmm...not sure if I can make a request to God to be taken to the other wing of the Heaven to avoid such gatherings
I will make a dua for you to be put in this Jannah eedo In'sha'Allah :denzelnigga:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Sounds like hell sister don't be fooled we wouldn't be forced to live in that calamity waiting to happen

Even in jannah you have a big mouth huh why ask age you died lol now you will have to live knowing if thats age you'll die unless you passed it or dont recall.

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I have similar dream once in a while. It’s about me waking up to the day of judgement happening in full swing. The panic and chaos is wild, and everytime I promise I’ll do better just let this be a dream. Then I wake up, and guess what this FUCKING xoolo does??? I completely ignore it. They’ve been getting more frequent and more panic inducing. I wake up scared for half an hour now

I have similar dream once in a while. It’s about me waking up to the day of judgement happening in full swing. The panic and chaos is wild, and everytime I promise I’ll do better just let this be a dream. Then I wake up, and guess what this FUCKING xoolo does??? I completely ignore it. They’ve been getting more frequent and more panic inducing. I wake up scared for half an hour now
Maybe is time u change ur ways before is too late heck all need to.

I had a surreal dream yesterday. I remember vaguely that I was told by someone in my dream to read three specific books and that it would lead to something. I woke up immediately after trying to write down the names of the books but as I was writing it down on a notepad, the names of the books slowly faded from my memory. All that I was able to write down was "Dream: Books I'll read " and nothing more.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Even in jannah you have a big mouth huh why ask age you died lol now you will have to live knowing if thats age you'll die unless you passed it or dont recall.
I havent reached it yet but Its burned into me wallahi. I actually believe I will die then and I have told my immediate family

I dont know why I asked tbh:(

psyche

To each their own
pitch-black.jpg

The peaceful tranquility of pitch blackness is the only thing that accompanies me during the night.

Trending

Latest posts