Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you

Have you ever had a dream where you were told something that changed you and what was it about

• Glad Tidings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Worldy Promise concerning your family or acquaintance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Muji

VIP
Lol

I remember I dreamt about my cousin before I met her at the age of 12. The day I was going to meet her I brushed my hair carefully and wore my best clothes because I knew I would meet someone so important lol. this relationship turned out to be one of the most closest life altering relationships I have ever experienced.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lol

I remember I dreamt about my cousin before I met her at the age of 12. The day I was going to meet her I brushed my hair carefully and wore my best clothes because I knew I would meet someone so important lol. this relationship turned out to be one of the most closest life altering relationships I have ever experienced.
The Prophet pbuh said true dreams are a portion of prophethood
cherish your cousin walal

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
A lot of my dreams come true which is scary subhanallah. But they’ve been good ones alx :whew:

@Samaalic Era this is a real interesting thread x

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So that’s what could have happened to me?! :O
No, for example. In a dream(true dream) you may see yourself killing someone however the real interretation would be that they end up killing you in real life. Its a strange science of dream interpretation

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
that’s a long life walal. Btw are you planning to move back
In'sha'Allah thats my plan. Ive grown tired and wiery of the west. I have my eyes on Somaliya but I might move to a modern Muslim country before I finally move into Somaliya

I want to build it and leave something behind for those who come after In'sha'Allah

Trending