Have YOU ever fallen INLOVE?

The infatuation disappears very early on in the relationship because it’s just hormones driving you to reproduce. But once the baby is produced the lust and the hormones dry up and you find yourself in a situation where you have promised to live forever with someone. At this point it becomes about both of you struggling to get your needs met. Hence why I encourage everyone to ignore the heart flutters and go with someone you can live with and slowly fall in love with.
People need that spark immediately though, imagine being with someone who’s a good and attractive person but doesn’t make your heart flutter when you see them:nahgirl:

Funny u should say this. Every day I get a Quran verse of the day!

This is the verse for today. It encourages the husband to ignore the wifes annoying trait, that Allaah swt might make that annoying trait a good thing come out of it!

Surah An- Nisa Verse 4:19

"O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take [back] part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them - perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good."

So patience is encouraged here.

Also-- rememeber Prophet pbuh was about to divorce his temperamental wife Hafsa, and Allaah swt had to send Jibril and command the prophet not to divorce her. Pbuh & pbut

The reason is Hafso was praying good Salat & also fasting a lot! Can u imagine this? Allaahu Akaar! Saved By Allaah swt
What’s wonderful verse thank you eedo for sharing :friendhug:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
For the last time I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR VIP :patrice:
HarshFabulousGerbil-size_restricted.gif

@Apollo @admin @Bohol @Gibiin-Udug @Muji @Shoto Todoroki @Western4Life

New VIP

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Men don't fall in love - we only get attracted sexually to a woman or not

I’ve had plenty of crushes, but I’ve never been in love with someone. I think people mistake lust for love. I don’t even know what romantic love is. Is it infatuation, lust, or caring deeply about someone?

?????

Professional Attention Provider
I find objects or scenery beautiful like a sunset. I’ve written romance and read romance stories. I love romantic movies. I haven’t fell in love before, irony.

Trending

Latest posts