Have YOU ever fallen INLOVE?

Muji

VIP
@Halimo-2018 the good thing about the noun love is that it always goes. You just have to ride the wave and the feelings wash away. So sorry you went through that. I’m beginning to understand why women play so many games in the beginning it’s to sift through all the weak garbage that comes our way.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I would love to hear the opinions of the married folks on this forum @Samaalic Era @Mercury please can you read a few of my responses and tell us what you think :geek:
love is a choice attraction is a feeling compatibility is dynamic but love is a choice

Thats why many marriages end in divorce they forget the whole for better or for worse and cut ties once atttaction fades

Muji

VIP
love is a choice attraction is a feeling compatibility is dynamic but love is a choice

Thats why many marriages end in divorce they forget the whole for better or for worse and cut ties once atttaction fades

Which one would you say you are in? Use a spoiler.

Muji

VIP
What if i cant swallow to believe u r a male? Will i be mean and bi!chy?

basra why do you have to spoil a nice moment :farmajoyaab:
What’s so hard to believe about a Somali couple being in love though :ayaanswag:

with this in mind you also tend to go after happily married @NotMyL

you’re not jealous are you :dabcasar:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
basra why do you have to spoil a nice moment :farmajoyaab:
What’s so hard to believe about a Somali couple being in love though :ayaanswag:

with this in mind you also tend to go after happily married @NotMyL

you’re not jealous are you :dabcasar:

There is possibility of jealousy in @NotMyL situation but with @Mercury its purely logical. My womanly instincts tells me we both get periods

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Muji reasoning with @Basra is like trying to grab water. You think you've cornered her and then like magic the discussion will shift
:icon lol:

Naturally. try chasing a cat and cornering her in a corner. U best believe, she will look left and right, look at u and charge at u. its die or live at that moment,

Trending