Have YOU ever fallen INLOVE?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I’m not denying that you can love your spouse but those weird hormonal jittery feelings in the beginning are fleeting.

I ignore them it's just my body raising my internal kacsi levels , but it is a good indicator in the long run. How long is the honeymoon period for you ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The empowement of women has made it possible for men to feel not in control. The ideal world should be, men are kind & dominant. Women - submissive & helpless.

But today, we have women carrying more balls than men, yet u cannot see the testicles under their skirts. And the men with testicle are running around shaved moustaches, crossing their legs while sitting and crushing their Qooryos.

Is this Yomul Qiyama?

The infatuation disappears very early on in the relationship because it’s just hormones driving you to reproduce. But once the baby is produced the lust and the hormones dry up and you find yourself in a situation where you have promised to live forever with someone. At this point it becomes about both of you struggling to get your needs met. Hence why I encourage everyone to ignore the heart flutters and go with someone you can live with and slowly fall in love with.

Shit this can't be true.. back when I was like 11 years old.. I had a huge crash on my friends sister samsam.. She was so beautiful.. I never ever loved a girl like.. But I was 11 didn't even reach puberty yet, so how was my body hormon driven at that age :wow1: