have you ever experienced racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually have never experienced racism from whites, only people i have ever got discriminated against are muslims of different backgrounds and blacks.

fyi i have always lived in a white majority( area in UK Manchester).

You do realise it's because you're a man and they are scared right?

Talk to the females in your household. They have probably experienced some form of racism. Racist are fucking cowards who shout shit at people whom they think are weaker than them.

I’ve never experienced it before, they’re mostly cowards who only go after women. May God protect our women from them ameen, hopefully they won’t have have to experience it.

This one drunk cadaan called me the n word once :gucciwhat: I woulda smacked the shit outta him but his friends begged me to excuse him cuz he was drunk and apologized on his behalf :damedamn:it’s not the fact that he called me a n¡gger that pissed me off, it’s the fact that he thought I was one

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
This one drunk cadaan called me the n word once :gucciwhat: I woulda smacked the shit outta him but his friends begged me to excuse him cuz he was drunk and apologized on his behalf :damedamn:it’s not the fact that he called me a n¡gger that pissed me off, it’s the fact that he thought I was one

I have a similar story. I went to an abwaan/isaaqi wedding. Because I knew the bride who was abwaan, people kept assuming I was her people.
Needless to say, my self esteem went rocketing down and has never been the same.
Being confused for a jabarti is worse than being confused for a nigga, walaal.

Apollo

VIP
I got some pirate jokes, especially around 2010 when it was in the news all the time.. Usually in an amicable way, but I still thought it was racist (associating crime patterns to an entire ethnic group).

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
i actually have never experienced racism from whites, only people i have ever got discriminated against are muslims of different backgrounds and blacks.

Yes. I was told by a Pakistani Muslim that he hates ni@@ers! I was speechless!

Yes, once by an Indian. But I insulted him back and he was afraid of me afterwards and looked down on the floor to avoid eye contact.

No other racist incidences.

However, I have faced maybe a dozen clan discrimination incidences by other Somalis.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Lol how you gonna allow a Pakistani out of all people to violate?
You should’ve hospitalised him, aboowe.

Greetings.

My friend beat the shit out of that motherfucker with a baseball bat! Karma, baby!

Due to the sensitive nature of my vital advocacy work, I do not share my gender with the Somali community.

I have been sabotaged elsewhere.

Mother Goddess,
PLEASE protect me!

@Factz @YourBroMoe @Xalimo from da block @nine @Sheikh @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq@guntiino101@Crow@Abdalla@AliUK@Ahmed_london@Fang4@Steamdevolopment@Kodeen@Gooney112@Spiderman@FendiFanatic@esmailxxx@Cumar@AarHawd_7@AarLibaax@Geeljire sanbuur@xalimathe6 @Reiko@felloff @Fels

No, but I've experienced Islamophobic stuff
i have not even experienced Islamophobia(most people i know can't even tell i'm muslim, even madows think i'm non-muslim east african like an ethiopian because i don't have a arabic name, like all the other farahs warsame farah i don't say my middle name), the closest thing to it i have experienced is jokes from my Indian friend about nabi being a pedo when i make fun of his cow worshiping religion hahaaa

but no white person has ever said negative things about islam or somali or "black" or african or "minorities" in front on me.

Last edited:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Greetings.

My friend beat the shit out of that motherfucker with a baseball bat! Karma, baby!

Due to the sensitive nature of my vital advocacy work, I do not share my gender with the Somali community.

I have been sabotaged elsewhere.

Mother Goddess,
PLEASE protect me!

Mother goddess?

Don’t tell me you’re another @Steamdevolopment?

You do realise it's because you're a man and they are scared right?

Talk to the females in your household. They have probably experienced some form of racism. Racist are fucking cowards who shout shit at people whom they think are weaker than them.
oh i don't have female siblings:cosbyhmm:

i guess i live in own bubble :damedamn:

all this racism and Islamophobia i see online is alien to me irl,

i don't think i will ever experience racism from cadaans:browtf:

i lowkey want to get taste of it I LOVE ME SOME DRAMA:fredo:

Usually it's the same, especially when it comes from a white person. Less so when it comes from Indians or other groups who historically fought off Muslims.
I doubt Somali boys experience Islamophobia when they dress up as your average Madow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.