have you ever experienced racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one drunk cadaan called me the n word once :gucciwhat: I woulda smacked the shit outta him but his friends begged me to excuse him cuz he was drunk and apologized on his behalf :damedamn:it’s not the fact that he called me a n¡gger that pissed me off, it’s the fact that he thought I was one
:mjlol::russ::russ::dead::dead1:

VixR

Veritas
You do realise it's because you're a man and they are scared right?

Talk to the females in your household. They have probably experienced some form of racism. Racist are fucking cowards who shout shit at people whom they think are weaker than them.
I actually disagree. I think men are much more likely to experience the brunt of racism. It’s flipped with “Anti-Muslim Bigotry” bc the women are far more visible.

My ex used to call me a nigga after i cheated on her.

extremely traumitizing!
why do yall get offend by the word ?

as a somali it has no historical reference to me so i don't feel hurt if some1 was to call me :ayaanswag:

i swear i don't think i would feel hurt like Madows do, to me it's the equivalent of calling me a dog, i obviously won't feel good about it and might confront the person for talking shit but i for sure would never get emotional even a tiny bit.

I have a similar story. I went to an abwaan/isaaqi wedding. Because I knew the bride who was abwaan, people kept assuming I was her people.
Needless to say, my self esteem went rocketing down and has never been the same.
Being confused for a jabarti is worse than being confused for a nigga, walaal.
what is abwaan??

I have experienced white people ranting about Muslims next to me. They did not know I came a from Muslim background (name is not Arabic, outwardly not visibly Muslim) :chrisfreshhah:

i work with this white guy who hates immigrants, yet he himself told me his mothers half tamil..
:dead:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

Fels

#trollhunter
I never exprienced racism but one madow said "you eat banana and rice innit" is that classed as racism?:cosbyhmm:

Apollo

VIP
I never exprienced racism but one madow said "you eat banana and rice innit" is that classed as racism?:cosbyhmm:

lj7PzDo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts