have you ever experienced racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The occasional pirate joke. I just insult them back. Most cultures are easy targets for racial attacks. Also, people aren't dumb enough to attack someone in university, so I fearlessly insulted them, knowing nothing was gonna happen to me. :siilaanyolaugh:

At work, there was this one black guy who tried that shit with me. Since it was work, I couldn't be racist. So my solution was more diplomatic. I told him if he said that shit again, I'd get him fired. Needless to say, he doesn't talk to me anymore. :siilaanyosmile:

everyone is racist in africa the bantus are racist cause i look different,in turkey they were racist asking you dumb question like why are you black,is the sun too hot in africa:gucciwhat: ,persians also ask the same question,in europe asians are more racist than the white,never experienced racist from white people i never mingled with them long enough just had a few friends

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Well done you have surpassed @Baki at being the dumbest non Muslim I know. You are now competing with trinity followers.

High praise! Thank you. I don't believe in God being Three people in one! I don't think Jesus existed. I believe that there are billions of Gods.

The trees are Gods. The fish are Gods. The goats are Gods. All living beings are Gods. Are rocks living? I have to do research.

Light

everyone is racist in africa the bantus are racist cause i look different,in turkey they were racist asking you dumb question like why are you black,is the sun too hot in africa:gucciwhat: ,persians also ask the same question,in europe asians are more racist than the white,never experienced racist from white people i never mingled with them long enough just had a few friends
africa is the most racist continent, somalis are more safe in arab countries than bantu countries

africa is the most racist continent, somalis are more safe in arab countries than bantu countries
we dont belong anyywhere sxb i had a friend from saudi they been there for years he doesnt even know somali,he says they are very racist,in east africa they sometimes intentionally prevent you from buying land cause you are somali,we need to do something about somalia or atleast pray for somalia,come to think of it,in somalia youll also find qabilist,its tough being a somali sxb

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
High praise! Thank you. I don't believe in God being Three people in one! I don't think Jesus existed. I believe that there are billions of Gods.

The trees are Gods. The fish are Gods. The goats are Gods. All living beings are Gods. Are rocks living? I have to do research.

Light
Haye, you’ve upgraded another level. You are now in competition with Hindus.

This one drunk cadaan called me the n word once :gucciwhat: I woulda smacked the shit outta him but his friends begged me to excuse him cuz he was drunk and apologized on his behalf :damedamn:it’s not the fact that he called me a n¡gger that pissed me off, it’s the fact that he thought I was one

LOL! 68 IQ on full display here! Mudderwuk!

Status
Not open for further replies.