Have you ever experience racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one time back when I was a college student I worked at this store with a couple of african negros, they knew I was Somali right off the bat and they hated me. They would try to make me do all the work while they just talked in Swahili talking hella crap about me.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
More so islamaphobia

Walked into a dude house and his grandfather said. “:mugshotman:Why does it smell like muslim in here”
My friend and his entire family were shook. They kicked the grandfather out of the living room. There was an awkward silcence for a good minute. My other homeboy looked an laughed and after that everyone just acted like he ain’t say shit.
The rest of the family was cool they made some fire peach cobbler

Wallahi that peach cobbler was good.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Once, by an Arab no less. Swedes on the other hand keep their racism to themselves, for now. :notsureif:

More so islamaphobia

Walked into a dude house and his grandfather said. “:mugshotman:Why does it smell like muslim in here”
My friend and his entire family were shook. They kicked the grandfather out of the living room. There was an awkward silcence for a good minute. My other homeboy looked an laughed and after that everyone just acted like he ain’t say shit.
The rest of the family was cool they made some fire peach cobbler

Wallahi that peach cobbler was good.

that grandpa would've caught the one two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts