Have you been in a relationship and for how long?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
had someone for 6 years, but broke up in 2016. She was my best friend. She's not dating anyone now, in fact hasn't dated anyone since us and i still talk to her from time to time. Im just focusing on myself and tryna get a really good job and make good money and saving up for a car.

The best advice I can give to anyone in a relationship is to marry her quick. I made that mistake

had someone for 6 years, but broke up in 2016. She was my best friend. She's not dating anyone now, in fact hasn't dated anyone since us and i still talk to her from time to time. Im just focusing on myself and tryna get a really good job and make good money and saving up for a car.

The best advice I can give to anyone in a relationship is to marry her quick. I made that mistake
Y’all are both single. Why not give it a try again?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Y’all are both single. Why not give it a try again?
she's grieving her dad she lost during covid. She's been pretty moody and cruel to me as of late. But I understand that losing someone so close to you can make your behavior change. I think giving her some space is what's best for her, but I still check up on her from time to time.

What's weird tho is that she still likes hanging out and talking to her friends just not with me. Not sure what to do with that

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Go on...I’m listening.

If that’s the case, maybe I should’ve chosen another name. You know a name can influence a lot.
Something tells me that you already know where I'm going with this

But the name suits you. I'd rather associate that name with you than the story of the movie.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
can you explain juju will affect you? and what is is you regret
Love at young age is really decided by your hormones and not by rational thinking. Its a type of JuJu really. JuJu may noy be the best term to use, but its onpar. It makes you do actions which requires rational thinking, but caasi will lead to a irrational decision

Personally, i feel like I could have changed something before leaping to a marriage commitment.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Nigga that was 2010 how old is your ass anyways :whoo:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Never been in a relationship.

Anytime I get approached or introduced to someone, I end up friendzoning them hard. In my defense, I can get to know their personality and values that way with "no strings attached".

Never been in a relationship.

Anytime I get approached or introduced to someone, I end up friendzoning them hard. In my defense, I can get to know their personality and values that way with "no strings attached".
I feel like it’s cuz you’re not feeling them. Things are easier when there is chemistry. We need to be more like men where we don’t date out of pity or bc he’s a good guy.

Trending