Have you been in a relationship and for how long?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Currently in an 8 years relationship. Time flies wallahi lol. Engagement next year inshallah. She’s Albanian. We met in high school in year 8 or 8th grade.

Her family and my family get along really well. Which is great as there’s a saying you’re not just gonna marrying her you’re marrying her family.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Currently in an 8 years relationship. Time flies wallahi lol. Engagement next year inshallah. She’s Albanian. We met in high school in year 8 or 8th grade.

Her family and my family get along really well. Which is great as there’s a saying you’re not just gonna marrying her you’re marrying her family.
Aww that’s cute marrying your high school sweetheart

Are you teaching her Somali?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

That's really nice, how did you guys stay together for that long with getting married earlier? What has made you delay the marriage?

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

So both @Abdi99 and @World are dating Albanians, the former is gonna put a ring on it while the latter is just having fun :mjkkk:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
That's really nice, how did you guys stay together for that long with getting married earlier? What has made you delay the marriage?
Well I’m still only 21 hence my username being @Abdi99 (the year I was born). We both agreed to finish our education first then to get engaged.

The last thing I want is to get married then have a child while doing my education plus cramming in part time work all at the same time.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Nothing wrong with being single. It just means you haven’t found the person to complete you. Oh ffs I sound cringe. What have I become :snoop:
It’s cute why are faraaxs so “no homo” when they say cute shit. get outta here you don’t sound cringe.

one question, did you guys wait till marriage to do it or in your teen years

Trending

Latest posts