Have you been in a relationship and for how long?

Halimo Supremist

Supreme Xalimo from the South.
[/QUOTE]
1), yes.

2), xabeshis tought me.

3) waxan ahay ciidagale maxamed da'uud reer af weyne, what nigga on the internet knows a ciidagale laf besides a ciidagale lets be real. :yloezpe:
1. How can you be friends with those people? The sight of them boils my blood.

2. Imma need you to translate what you said in Somali. I don't get the references.

2. Imma need you to translate what you said in Somali. I don't get the references.
[/QUOTE]
Ciidagale is the royal clan of Isaaq, subclan of Garxajis. Example of a famous Ciidagale is Maxamed Mooge Liibaan and his brother.

Xabeshis are pretty lit act especially Jebrati's.

Last edited:

Halimo Supremist

Supreme Xalimo from the South.

Ciidagale is the royal clan of Isaaq, subclan of Garxajis. Example of a famous Ciidagale is Maxamed Mooge Liiban and his brother.

Xabeshis are pretty lit act especially Jebrati's.

[/QUOTE]

Xabeshi jebertis??

:what1:

How did that happen?

Sophisticate

Steel Magnolia
Staff Member
Decades? Are you married?
Yes; spirtually married. And I noticed their otherworldly eyes since the cradle. I recognized this playmate was trapped in a mirror and I could not emancipate it. Hitting it with a raddle didn't help. So I choose to appreciate it from a distance. Until I realized reaching it meant working from the inside. And that its neglect or cultivation would either repel or magnetize others to it. Self-care = self-love priming you for meeting someone on the same page and at the right stage.

Asli

igafuuq 2.0
Yes; spirtually married. And I noticed their otherworldly eyes since the cradle. I recognized this playmate was trapped in a mirror and I could not emancipate it. Hitting it with a raddle didn't help. So I choose to appreciate it from a distance. Until I realized reaching it meant working from the inside. And that its neglect or cultivation would either repel or magnetize others to it. Self-care = self-love priming you for meeting someone on the same page and at the right stage.
Spiritually married? I don’t speak “woke” explain for the traditional halimo over here:farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts