Have you been in a relationship and for how long?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Spiritually married? I don’t speak “woke” explain for the traditional halimo over here:farmajoyaab:

The comings and goings of others in your life is out of your control but you are your most enduring relationship. So take care of you so you can fully give back to others. That's what I meant.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im married now but before that I never been in a relationship In my opinion I see it as a waste of time not to mention its haram I believe courting is the way to go you meet someone in public and you're intentions is to get married so you talk about your views and expectations in a marriage.

There was this one girl I used court for a year both our families know each other and we both agreed to get married than 1 day she tells me this guy has asked her hand in marriage and she said she afraid what to do

I wanted to go see her dad and talk to him about this but she said she's gonna tell him she didn't and the guy end up marrying her than she tries calling my phone but I don't bother picking up than one day I decide to pick up the call

And shes sobbing and asking why ive been avoiding her calls than she says shes gonna try get a divorce so that we can get married I told her you made your decision don't ruin your marriage

Whats with the 'meh' though? Usually could care less about ratings, but im intrigued.

Sooner rather than later iA. I want out the game tbh with you.

Lol I pressed it accidently I meant to press the heart.

:mjlol:

I'd rather meet him in a years time coz i have some fixing up to do. But who knows, the curiosity is really bugging me though. I have a mental image of what my future husband will be like. I really want to know the differences and similarities in reality.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Im married now but before that I never been in a relationship In my opinion I see it as a waste of time not to mention its haram I believe courting is the way to go you meet someone in public and you're intentions is to get married so you talk about your views and expectations in a marriage.

There was this one girl I used court for a year both our families know each other and we both agreed to get married than 1 day she tells me this guy has asked her hand in marriage and she said she afraid what to do

I wanted to go see her dad and talk to him about this but she said she's gonna tell him she didn't and the guy end up marrying her than she tries calling my phone but I don't bother picking up than one day I decide to pick up the call

And shes sobbing and asking why ive been avoiding her calls than she says shes gonna try get a divorce so that we can get married I told her you made your decision don't ruin your marriage
what a hypocrite Is she somali? How long have u been married

Currently in an 8 years relationship. Time flies wallahi lol. Engagement next year inshallah. She’s Albanian. We met in high school in year 8 or 8th grade.

Her family and my family get along really well. Which is great as there’s a saying you’re not just gonna marrying her you’re marrying her family.
Very cute. My success to you both Ameen.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
what a hypocrite Is she somali? How long have u been married
yes, shes somali I found out later that she wasn't honest with her dad he had asked her if she's talking to someone and she said No than her dad arranged her with her cousin I could have stopped the whole ordeal by talking to her dad But I don't wanna be with someone who keeps me a secret from their parents

How long have u been married
year and half

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Aww that’s cute marrying your high school sweetheart
Word of advice : That JuJu will affect you later on.

Speaking as a man who did that, I "kinda" regret that.

Trending