Have you been in a relationship and for how long?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Girl...imagine glowing up together. thru the years seeing the best and worse:kendrickcry:

reminds me of Abz and Fio
I know right...... must be nice
I love abz and fio, I watch all their videos without fail as soon as they drop one
giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It’s cute why are faraaxs so “no homo” when they say cute shit. get outta here you don’t sound cringe.

one question, did you guys wait till marriage to do it or in your teen years
•I’m a Macho guy in general. We as guys don’t express feelings it’s weird.

•Are you asking me about my sex life :russsmug:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I love abz and fio, I watch all their videos without fail as soon as they drop one
giphy.gif
There on their second son :mjkkk: mashallah. Yk they all look like fio,crazy how genetics work. I need to see them having a girl, my life will be set:hemad:

giphy.gif

Same here when I was in Primary school I used to fantasize about meeting the right guy in secondary. Fast forward a decade later and I'm still waiting.

:mjcry:

Villainess

Same here when I was in Primary school I used to fantasize about meeting the right guy in secondary. Fast forward a decade later and I'm still waiting.

your life isn’t over yet, meet him in college. I thought so too but now I’m wating to meet him on campus when I accidentally drop my books and a Disney prince is in front of me and says ”here lemme help you”

giphy.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

That was me as well. I used to daydream about being whisked away into my lovers arms. I guess that was all lies huh. My brain playing tricks on me :noneck:

your life isn’t over yet, meet him in college. I thought so too but now I’m wating to meet him on campus when I accidentally drop my books and a Disney prince is in front of me and says ”here lemme help you”

giphy.gif
Girl I'm a university grad. Maybe I will meet him at a networking event. But their aren't any coz of covid.

1601249497456.gif

giphy.gif

Knowing how most guys are nowadays its more likely that you will get your hands stepped on.
:silanyosmile:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
51% of the population are women what'd you expect.

Villainess

What do you look for in a guy? :mjdontkno:
Warya your engaged get out of here
51% of the population are women what'd you expect.
and what do you mean. there are more men. The number of men and women in the world is roughly equal, though men hold a slight lead with 102 men for 100 women (in 2020). More precisely, out of 1,000 people, 504 are men (50.4%) and 496 are women (49.6%).

Trending