Have Somalis become acceptable of the LGBTQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluemakeupfuad seems to be loved by many, and he's a Dragqueen. He is one of the biggest Somali socialites currently and has a combined of 50.000+ likes on Social Media... even more, if I count his snapchat followers as well.
He's every singer & rich Somali girls favorite makeup artist and gets tons of positive comments from FOBS and mainland Somalis on everything he post.
Skærmbillede 2018-07-12 kl. 18.10.13.png

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
He certainly has a large following but what surprised me as you’ve mentioned, is the demographic they belong too. From what I’ve seen a lot of them hire him for their weddings.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
A better question is Have Somali women
become acceptable of the LGBTQ? Because it seems most of his fans are *Somali women:hmm:

Bluemakeupfuad seems to be loved by many, and he's a Dragqueen. He is one of the biggest Somali socialites currently and has a combined of 50.000+ likes on Social Media... even more, if I count his snapchat followers as well.
He's every singer & rich Somali girls favorite makeup artist and gets tons of positive comments from FOBS and mainland Somalis on everything he post.
View attachment 50107

Fobs(male) have dhaqan and deen so they wouldn't dare praise a pedophile, our women have lost the plot. Why are they supporting this disgusting , we are truly in akhirul zaman:mindblown:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Fobs(male) have dhaqan and deen so they wouldn't dare praise a pedophile, our women have lost the plot. Why are they supporting this disgusting , we are truly in akhirul zaman:mindblown:
You’d be surprised fobs especially follow the trends of their new country they wanna fit in and think it cool or reer magaal the whole world is becoming more liberal

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Aar

You will kill her because she leads an alternative lifestyle to yours!!! Who else are on your hit-list for an assassination?

Bro we are Somalis and Alhamdulilah 100% Muslim. We cant have filth like this influence the younger generation. Imagine a man cross dressing becomes normal in a couple of generations amongst Somalis? Thats upon us then, we can clean this filth now, its not too late.

Bro we are Somalis and Alhamdulilah 100% Muslim. We cant have filth like this influence the younger generation. Imagine a man cross dressing becomes normal in a couple of generations amongst Somalis? Thats upon us then, we can clean this filth now, its not too late.
Give me the drop a deer I'll put that filthy dog 6feet:fittytousand:

Aar

Since when were you elected as head of the shura council of the Islamic republic of zoomaalia? No one informed me of that memo. Seriously speaking, why don’t you concentrate on a worthy cause like feeding thousands of starving Somali kids, helping millions of Somalis who can’t access clean water, becoming an activist who campaigns for peace between Somali clans which is essential for peace and prosperity among them? There are a million and more causes you could make positive contributions to it, why bother with a random Somali exercising h/his Rights in a western country?

Status
Not open for further replies.