Have Somalis become acceptable of the LGBTQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aar

Since when were you elected as head of the shura council of the Islamic republic of zoomaalia? No one informed me of that memo. Seriously speaking, why don’t you concentrate on a worthy cause like feeding thousands of starving Somali kids, helping millions of Somalis who can’t access clean water, becoming an activist who campaigns for peace between Somali clans which is essential for peace and prosperity among them? There are a million and more causes you could make positive contributions to it, why bother with a random Somali exercising h/his Rights in a western country?
We're in these countries for life sxb. We can't fix all the wrongs in somalia and we can't support this niggas fuckery. 2 wrongs don't make a right

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Aar

Since when were you elected as head of the shura council of the Islamic republic of zoomaalia? No one informed me of that memo. Seriously speaking, why don’t you concentrate on a worthy cause like feeding thousands of starving Somali kids, helping millions of Somalis who can’t access clean water, becoming an activist who campaigns for peace between Somali clans which is essential for peace and prosperity among them? There are a million and more causes you could make positive contributions to it, why bother with a random Somali exercising h/his Rights in a western country?

It's simple. It is because such things are too great, too onerous and are beyond their power to control; in the face of such problems they are metaphorically neutered. They just want to exercise their will (meager as it is) to dominate others. Pleasing Allah is just a bonus, but not the objective. Since Muslims and religious people in general are now completely toothless, instead of fighting each other as they did in the days of yore, they fight the minuscule LGBTs (but never the influential Western ones) Jews used to serve this purpose, but they have been taught a lesson now. Everything is power and subjugation

We're in these countries for life sxb. We can't fix all the wrongs in somalia and we can't support this niggas fuckery. 2 wrongs don't make a right

General

Did she ask your support? How about not threatening her with violence? People here are discussing murdering her? Why? We are the fakest of all fake societies, who in reality don’t give a f*ck about one another, but act like we care so much of one another! If she is a sinner why go all Alshabaab on her? Won’t Allah punish her according to your religion? 68 I.Q ha shaqeeyo walaalayaal.

General

Did she ask your support? How about not threatening her with violence? People here are discussing murdering her? Why? We are the fakest of all fake societies, who in reality don’t give a f*ck about one another, but act like we care so much of one another! If she is a sinner why go all Alshabaab on her? Won’t Allah punish her according to your religion? 68 I.Q ha shaqeeyo walaalayaal.
I'm not on that murder him for acting like a women shit. But I don't agree with the normalisation of the feminization of Somali men in the west. What he does is between him and Allah but if this shit keeps getting pushed onto somali social media then I'll voice my disgust with it .

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@AussieHustler bluemakeuop is big time mafioso, he carries a gun with him! You should see him irl the dude doesnt give a F its actually hilarious. He is my daris and i always see him with bunch of somali gays. I have asked them khaniisiin miyaad tihiin kkkk they said yes lol. They have so many xaliimo friends mar waxaan is iri should i pretend to be gay and get in their sircle sidaan xaliimoyinkaa u helo hehheh naa khaniis ma ihiyee kaalay laabta aan ku saaree

I'm not on that murder him for acting like a women shit. But I don't agree with the normalisation of the feminization of Somali men in the west. What he does is between him and Allah but if this shit keeps getting pushed onto somali social media then I'll voice my disgust with it .

General

I’m well aware that we are extremely a homophobic society, though it pains me to see that kind of bigotry coming from us, I do understand that people have every right to be homophobes, racists, Islamphoebes as long as they didn’t harm or nor threaten others in harming them.

@AussieHustler bluemakeuop is big time mafioso, he carries a gun with him! You should see him irl the dude doesnt give a F its actually hilarious. He is my daris and i always see him with bunch of somali gays. I have asked them khaniisiin miyaad tihiin kkkk they said yes lol. They have so many xaliimo friends mar waxaan is iri should i pretend to be gay and get in their sircle sidaan xaliimoyinkaa u helo hehheh naa khaniis ma ihiyee kaalay laabta aan ku saaree

Kulta

That’s kewel Sxb. Invite her to Somalispot. Tell her so many of her fans are here.

It’s weird. In a religious point of view it’s haram and shouldn’t be done but a lot of people here do haram stuff so like do you even have the right to judge him? And as a “normal” person it’s weird too to see a man in make up and drag like so publicly.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
It’s weird. In a religious point of view it’s haram and shouldn’t be done but a lot of people here do haram stuff so like do you even have the right to judge him? And as a “normal” person it’s weird too to see a man in make up and drag like so publicly.

Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab: People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allaah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allaah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.

If I pay meher I expect food. Ya'll expect me to work and give you money, but you can't even cook? Kibir badana :kodaksmiley:
Nigga, what if your wife works too? Has your backwards thinking ass consider that? You don’t pay meher for food? And if so you should take your “meher” to McDonald’s

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Nigga, what if your wife works too? Has your backwards thinking ass consider that? You don’t pay meher for food? And if so you should take your “meher” to McDonald’s
I won't have a full time working wife, if I wanted one I might as well have gotten a white woman who won't need meher.

Backwards? War xaga aad, I don't need your european side calling me backwards. :camby:

I won't have a full time working wife, if I wanted one I might as well have gotten a white woman who won't need meher.

Backwards? War xaga aad, I don't need your european side calling me backwards.
So you are saying your wife can’t work full time but you complain about having to give her money?
I guess that’s how you were raised.

It’s not my European side but my Somali. My mother taught me to respect women and treat them as equal as did my father

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
So you are saying your wife can’t work full time but you complain about having to give her money?
I guess that’s how you were raised.

It’s not my European side but my Somali
Bla bla bla bla. It's not respect if one person carries the relationship, just stop being so entitled and expect a man to do everything for you.

I complain about having to taking care about entitled adults who won't work, won't do shit, and expect me to work full time, fork out meher payment for them, and now cook for them.

Get your entitled ass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.