Have Somalis become acceptable of the LGBTQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This world is getting more and more fucked up

It's always been like this. You think lgbt people started existing in the last 20 years? lol

A hadith is Sunan Abu Dawud 41, 4910:

A mukhannath who had dyed his hands and feet with henna was brought to the Prophet. He asked: What is the matter with this man? He was told: Apostle of Allah! he affects women's get-up. So he ordered regarding him and he was banished to an-Naqi'. The people said: Apostle of Allah! should we not kill him? He said: I have been prohibited from killing people who pray. AbuUsamah said: Naqi' is a region near Medina and not al-Baqi.[2]

Another reference occurs in Sunan Abu Dawud 32, 4095, in which Aisha says:

A mukhannath used to enter upon the wives of Prophet. They (the people) counted him among those who were free of physical needs. One day the Prophet entered upon us when he was with one of his wives, and was describing the qualities of a woman, saying: When she comes forward, she comes forward with four (folds of her stomach), and when she goes backward, she goes backward with eight (folds of her stomach). The Prophet said: Do I not see that this one knows what here lies. Then they (the wives) observed veil from him.[3]

Lgbt people are born that way and have existed since the beginning of humanity. May Allah protect them from homophobes/transphobes.

Bla bla bla bla. It's not respect if one person carries the relationship, just stop being so entitled and expect a man to do everything for you.

I complain about having to taking care about entitled adults who won't work, won't do shit, and expect me to work full time, fork out meher payment for them, and now cook for them.

Get your entitled ass out.
Are you dumb? First of all I am a guy. It’s legitimately the opposite, I am telling you that women should be equal.
My point!

It’s called mind your own business. Don’t see how this affects you since there are no victims.
If all it was about was minding your own business then why are you so bothered about what people say to the point of replying or disliking what you disagree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.