Have I committed Zina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ
Back in October I met this peng ting in the Boxing Society, she was half Cape Verdean and half Lebanese.

We chatted after a good boxing session, and I took her phone number and SC. We kept regular contact whenever we met every tuesday night at the boxing club.

About 3 days ago she called me out of the blue, informing me of how she needed my help with her cupboards being fitted. I was like nacalaa I feel like a dickhead if I say no, because tbh I didn't see her as wifey material.

Mind you I already had a halal ting with this Tuareg chick about a month ago.

So I head over to her dorm, I was greeted by a devlish smirk. Me being a wadaad I knew what was up so I stated that I want to make a quick run on this.

Ileen naagta way sirte, she told me she needed me over to comfort her because she and her close friend had a falling out. I felt used and ashamed because no faarax wants to be an emotional tampon.

But I had to keep a good face, or else I will get bad rep back at my boxing club. I did my ting comforted her and she told she will give me something in return.

Walahi I feel so bad knowing that I did this....

Basically she gave me brains after whispering in my ear an African King deserves uck from an African Queen like me.

I also ate her out, walahi it was so good. I was about to do the homerun, Alhamdulillah hooyo called me.

I take it as a sign, so I left telling her this was urgent. I felt for her because dhabkeeda baan kaciye.

So have I committed zina through oral sex?

@Bidaar Wanagsan @El padrone @Reiko @sophisticate @The Vampire Bat

Last edited:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Well, you did commit a sexual act with the female. People tend to think that oral sex is not a big deal but it is. You can commit zina through the eyes, touch, and sexual intercourse. We have to be careful, and that is why we should avoid being alone opposite sex. But bro remember Allah is forgiving and we as human are constantly falling into to sin. I hope that helps.

Depends. Did her loin juices drip from your chin when you went for a muff dive? If so, it may be zina, depending on the quantity and the thickness of the chin drippings. But if she was not sufficiently stimulated, since you admit you broke off the tryst for an urgent appointment, it may be only be a fining offence as opposed to a flogging one.

Of graver concern to me is whether you drew milk from her chest when you wrapped your African lips around her nipples. That is a great fitnah indeed because that milk is the rightful property of her children. You have no right to steal another guy's milk. Shame on you.

Bidaar

Have you ever considered becoming a writer for mags? Don’t waste this talent on an ungrateful audience here when every Somali elder in MPLS’ nursing homes could evoke jazaakallh for you!!!

Depends. Did her loin juices drip from your chin when you went for a muff dive? If so, it may be zina, depending on the quantity and the thickness of the chin drippings. But if she was not sufficiently stimulated, since you admit you broke off the tryst for an urgent appointment, it may be only be a fining offence as opposed to a flogging one.

Of graver concern to me is whether you drew milk from her chest when you wrapped your African lips around her nipples. That is a great fitnah indeed because that milk is the rightful property of her children. You have no right to steal another guy's milk. Shame on you.

Your the funniest member on here :drakelaugh: I'm in tears :dead:

Bidaar

Have you ever considered becoming a writer for mags? Don’t waste this talent on an ungrateful audience here when every Somali elder in MPLS’ nursing homes could evoke jazaakallh for you!!!
mags are lowbrow sxb. I like to use my modest literary powers for theological tracts. If I can't aspire to the Nobel Prize, the least I could do is serve the cause of righteousness. I'm bringing out a volume soon matter of fact on just this pressing question because a lot if young pious men are confused on the subject of this thread. A guy needs to know if heavy petting breaks his weeyso or not.

HuunoHunter

Old Head πŸ‘΄πŸΏ

Unfortunately we had a 15 min session of 69, so yes I did make her two times.

However she wanted me to go further, but then we got interrupted.

I swear her scent still lingers on my nose, how am I able to face her now? She might blackmail me, as I said everyone thinks I am a wadaad.

@The Vampire Bat

As a geeljire man, you are required to conquer that mixed girl. You are obliged to get in there and run that town if you know what i mean:sass2:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all I'm deeply troubled and offended by you @ing me in this topic. This is harassment. You've written an explicit, graphic thread and asked me such a ridiculous question, ofcourse you've committed Zina, you're not supposed to even look twice at a non-Muhraam woman. Such a big man yourself didn't think it's zinna inserting your willy into someone else's mouth. To be honest with you, I don't think what you've written has even occurred. You've a dirty imagination, shame on you.

So I have comitted zina? I might as well finish what I started then. She's still in contact with me, even if I try to avoid her we still see each other every Tuesday.
War sug. There are Small and big zina.The small zina such as looking are considered minors while the big one such as intercourse is considered as a major sin. The worst thing that a person can do is having intercourse and is not the same as having oral sex. I am not sure if I am right about this and I don't know how big the sin is but perhaps you should search it up on google and youtube instead of coming here. It is never too late to repent and you should start as soon as possible.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
War sug. There are Small and big zina.The small zina such as looking are considered minors while the big one such as intercourse is considered as a major sin. The worst thing that a person can do is having intercourse and is not the same as having oral sex. I am not sure if I am right and I don't know how big the sin is but perhaps you should search it on google and youtube instead of coming here. I don't see why you would come here. It is never too late to repent and you should start as soon as possible.
Anyone can act like a sheikh on google:drakelaugh:

Go to to Islam Q&A website and check for answers.:manny:

Anyone can act like a sheikh on google:drakelaugh:

Go to to Islam Q&A website and check for answers.:manny:
That's true and that's why a person should be cautious and reasonable when searching out for answers on the web. The website islamqa.com is one of the many websites that I dislike. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts