Have I committed Zina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
No you didn’t commit zina (penis to vagina penetration), but that doesn’t mean it’s not a sin.

That's true and that's why a person should be cautious and reasonable when searching out for answers on the web. The website islamqa.com is one of the many websites that I dislike. :susp:

Some

Islamqa is owned by a Saudi, why didn’t you like the Salafis since you both quote the same Hadiths and Koranic verses?

Depends. Did her loin juices drip from your chin when you went for a muff dive? If so, it may be zina, depending on the quantity and the thickness of the chin drippings. But if she was not sufficiently stimulated, since you admit you broke off the tryst for an urgent appointment, it may be only be a fining offence as opposed to a flogging one.

Of graver concern to me is whether you drew milk from her chest when you wrapped your African lips around her nipples. That is a great fitnah indeed because that milk is the rightful property of her children. You have no right to steal another guy's milk. Shame on you.

What the f*ck is wrong with you :cryinglaughsmiley:He said chin drippings. My bloody sides. :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts