Hate Crimes Are Increasing

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
This Somali woman was attacked in broad daylight.

I noticed most of the victims are women and the only reason why it’s happening to them is because their wearing these tents and niqabs.

I only see Somali women and girls wearing these. Arab, Turkish, and Iranians aren’t targeted or bullied because they don’t stand out. :reallymaury:

Something needs to change.

SonOfMaverick

Shut up man….people can wear what they want. These cowards always target women
Why is it only Somali girls and women are being victims of these types of attacks?
1623812648315.gif

SonOfMaverick

So, you are blaming the garment and not the unhinged individual? Interesting.
That’s not what I’m saying. Of course the guy should be arrested and charged for the hate crime, but I just don’t understand why it’s only Somali women who have to deal with these kind of things. It’s quite sad honestly.

Psychologist

Changemaker

I noticed most of the victims are women and the only reason why it’s happening to them is because their wearing these tents and niqabs.

I only see Somali women and girls wearing these. Arab, Turkish, and Iranians aren’t targeted or bullied because they don’t stand out. :reallymaury:

i see what you did there :lolbron: you got point there

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Instead of victim blaming keep that same energy for the islamophobe attackers.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

atheist
1623869253785.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I read at least one of the attacks was not even hate related but by a schizophrenic Cali Baysteen, which is why the judge threw out the hate crime charge. Terrible anyway. I think the media is responsible for this. The more reporting, the more copycats. This is why I don't think the community should go to journalists whenever this happens because it will cause more of these incidents.