Hassan Sheikh in Indian dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

I like this style of khamiis - we should give it a go on Fridays and make the mosques light up.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Last time I checked Italian suits were Italian.

I was kidding with the cultural appropriation comment, but the man in my dp grew up in colonial Italian Somaliland and spent several years in Italy. According to SJWs, you can't appropriate a dominant culture. lol

I find the male Sari Hassan Sheikh if wearing to be nauseating. The plain khamiis looks way better.

S

Shamis

If he spent several years in Italy I'd be a hypocrite for not agreeing. The Italian influence didn't really make it all over Somali lands even in Southern Somalia so it wasn't more dominant than our own.

Hassan Sheikh's outfit's colours remind me of a cheap Diwali sweet selection in the supermarket - I like the different textures though and the neutral top is nice. The plain khamiis is cool but we should make our own one like the Moroccans have.

i think its a bit too....
barack-obama-president-democrats-q0kW3UpQOdjpK
for somali men.

S

Shamis

Honestly Hasan Sheikh reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. Then I notice his fake smiles and scheming against Somalia.

I might make some memes! lol

He's a thief but he's the only president whose official salary was revealed - better than an unexplained black hole. Baby steps.

Are other African leaders doing this? Why is he doing it alone. This nigga tacky af. I hate my country. Swag :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

S

Shamis

What's Africa got to do with it? We're just on the same landmass nothing else in common besides a skin colour some of the time. We're a race and the Horn of Africa is our only continent.

Js. He should keep it formal instead of trying to be the odd one out. Guarantee he's going to look like a colorful idiot in the midst of all those suits. Smhh

S

Shamis

@bandit he wouldn't have to beg for money if Somalis were willing to work slave jobs like other developing countries. We should look into the Chinese and Indian model to get us out of this state of perpetual poverty and insecurity.

S

Shamis

Zuma made the best choice and my favourite African president (Mugabe) decided he wasn't going to join in at all lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts