Hassan Of Basra On Sheikh Isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Al-Hasan was considered by the Salaf to be one of the "Substitute-Saints" (al-Abdal). Anas ( narrated that the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "The earth will never lack forty men similar to the Friend of the Merciful [Ibrahim (as)], and through them people receive rain and are given help. None of them dies except Allah substitutes another in his place." Qatada said: "We do not doubt that al-Hasan is one of them."

Al-Hasan was one of the great hadith masters and narrators of the Tabi`in, responsible for transmitting over 1,400 narrations in the nine Books alone.

He was a Taabici aswell and we all know the Taabiceen are the best generation after the Sahaaba as the beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said:

"The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)"

(Sahih Bukhari)

Hassan of Basra wrote a short biography during his return to Damascus from the horn of Africa. He wrote about the journey of Sheikh Isaaq from Makkah to Zayla, in his manuscript titled "Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum" presently housed in the Al-Zahiriya historical library of Damascus. Al-Basri detailed the life of Sheikh Isaaq both in Yemen/Zeila and later Maid where he eventually settled with his two wifes and children and where presently his tomb is located.

@Oscar @Dhay Geel @The Cushitic One
@horumar@oday1kenobi @waraabe @Duke of Bohol @merka @jugjugwacwac

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
Dumb question but did sheikh isaaq also have children in Yemen? If so where in Yemen do his other descendants live?

Al-Hasan was considered by the Salaf to be one of the "Substitute-Saints" (al-Abdal). Anas ( narrated that the Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "The earth will never lack forty men similar to the Friend of the Merciful [Ibrahim (as)], and through them people receive rain and are given help. None of them dies except Allah substitutes another in his place." Qatada said: "We do not doubt that al-Hasan is one of them."

Al-Hasan was one of the great hadith masters and narrators of the Tabi`in, responsible for transmitting over 1,400 narrations in the nine Books alone.

He was a Taabici aswell and we all know the Taabiceen are the best generation after the Sahaaba as the beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said:

"The best people are those living in my generation, then those coming after them, and then those coming after (the second generation)"

(Sahih Bukhari)

Hassan of Basra wrote a short biography during his return to Damascus from the horn of Africa. He wrote about the journey of Sheikh Isaaq from Makkah to Zayla, in his manuscript titled "Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum" presently housed in the Al-Zahiriya historical library of Damascus. Al-Basri detailed the life of Sheikh Isaaq both in Yemen/Zeila and later Maid where he eventually settled with his two wifes and children and where presently his tomb is located.

@Oscar @Dhay Geel @The Cushitic One
@horumar@oday1kenobi @waraabe @Duke of Bohol @merka @jugjugwacwac

So isaaq was a taabici ? If he lived in Makaa during the same time as the taabici then he was probably one too lol.

But I don't believe in Banu Hashim crap..

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So isaaq was a taabici ? If he lived in Makaa during the same time as the taabici then he was probably one too lol.

But I don't believe in Banu Hashim crap..
Why don't you believe it? Why would Hassan of basra lie? And who is in this grave:

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
I'm getting conflicted answers saying that sheikh isaaq came during the 11th century. Hassan al basri died at 728

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
I don't believe in the lost holy arab progenitor stories. You shouldn't either.

And why?
Because sheikh isaaq was from Iraq
IMG_4207.JPG

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I'm getting conflicted answers saying that sheikh isaaq came during the 11th century. Hassan al basri died at 728
Someone needs to go to Al-zahiriya library and take pictures of "Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum". Sheikh Isaaq died before Hassan of basra.
Don't believe in folktales. Isaaqs are the same as the rest of Somalis.
Why would Hassan of basra lie? And its not like he only wrote a book about sheikh isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad, theres 6 whole books. I personally don't believe all Isaaqs are Isaaqs.
I don't believe in the lost holy arab progenitor stories. You shouldn't either.

And why?
Sheikh Isaaq married a girl from Harrar called Hanifa :yacadiim:I always get "Are you xabashi" this explains it :siilaanyosmile:

Someone needs to go to Al-zahiriya library and take pictures of "Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum". Sheikh Isaaq died before Hassan of basra.

Why would Hassan of basra lie? And its not like he only wrote a book about sheikh isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad, theres 6 whole books. I personally don't believe all Isaaqs are Isaaqs.

Sheikh Isaaq married a girl from Harrar called Hanifa :yacadiim:I always get "Are you xabashi" this explains it :siilaanyosmile:

Alhamdulilah you're still just a kid, so I won't allow myself to be triggered.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك

Al basra died before sheikh isaaq was born. Most sources and tradition state sheikh isaaq arrived in Somalia around 11th or 12th century. also Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum was made during the 12th century which was over 400 years after Hassan al basra died. Sorry to ruin it for you but sheikh isaaqs Arab lineage is false as it contains a lot of errors and inconsistencies(http://anthromadness.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-interestingly-fraudulent-nature-of.html?m=1). Genetics also prove isaaqs aren't Arabs since they have majority hablogroup t and e. Isaaq and daroods both need to stop claiming Arabs. Isaaq is a subclan of dir and darood is just some random clan.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Al basra died before sheikh isaaq was born. Most sources and tradition state sheikh isaaq arrived in Somalia around 11th or 12th century. also Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum was made during the 12th century which was over 400 years after Hassan al basra died. Sorry to ruin it for you but sheikh isaaqs Arab lineage is false as it contains a lot of errors and inconsistencies(http://anthromadness.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-interestingly-fraudulent-nature-of.html?m=1). Genetics also prove isaaqs aren't Arabs since they have majority hablogroup t and e. Isaaq and daroods both need to stop claiming Arabs. Isaaq is a subclan of dir and darood is just some random clan.
Isaaq isnt dir and didn't i say theres soo many sheegaatos that claim isaaq?

Believe what you want believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending