Hassan Of Basra On Sheikh Isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al basra died before sheikh isaaq was born. Most sources and tradition state sheikh isaaq arrived in Somalia around 11th or 12th century. also Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum was made during the 12th century which was over 400 years after Hassan al basra died. Sorry to ruin it for you but sheikh isaaqs Arab lineage is false as it contains a lot of errors and inconsistencies(http://anthromadness.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-interestingly-fraudulent-nature-of.html?m=1). Genetics also prove isaaqs aren't Arabs since they have majority hablogroup t and e. Isaaq and daroods both need to stop claiming Arabs. Isaaq is a subclan of dir and darood is just some random clan.
genetically not all isaaq can be dir as well, the ones that carry E.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
So who are the real isaaqs than?
First of all I can abtiris up until sheikh isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad. My 1st cousin (habarwadag) did a DNA test and got 48% haplo J. I will do it inshallah.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
genetically not all isaaq can be dir as well, the ones that carry E.
True but most clans are confederations. Clans are just folktales. Majority of dir do have hablogroup t but there's still a minority who have hablogroup e. Does that mean their not dir? Dir and hawiye are supposedly descendants of irir samaale but have different hablogroup. It's all folktales at the end of the day.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
First of all I can abtiris up until sheikh isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad. My 1st cousin (habarwadag) did a DNA test and got 48% haplo J. I will do it inshallah.
What DNA tool did he use? Ancestry.com or 23andme?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What DNA tool did he use? Ancestry.com or 23andme?
*she used 23andme.
True but most clans are confederations. Clans are just folktales. Majority of dir do have hablogroup t but there's still a minority who have hablogroup e. Does that mean their not dir? Dir and hawiye are supposedly descendants of irir samaale but have different hablogroup. It's all folktales at the end of the day.
Hawiye is definitely a federation. Sheikhaal and xawaadle killed all legitimacy.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I think this is a myth.
As proven Garxajis have T DNA and Sacad Muse have E DNA, yet they are supposed to be brothers same mum, same dad.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Someone needs to go to Al-zahiriya library and take pictures of "Al-Asjad Al-Mandum Li-Taariikh Wal-Uluum". Sheikh Isaaq died before Hassan of basra.

Why would Hassan of basra lie? And its not like he only wrote a book about sheikh isaaq ibn Ahmed ibn Muhammad, theres 6 whole books. I personally don't believe all Isaaqs are Isaaqs.

Sheikh Isaaq married a girl from Harrar called Hanifa :yacadiim:I always get "Are you xabashi" this explains it :siilaanyosmile:
Shiekh isaac married a harar girl then he only had daughters so then the daughters married niman madow habeshi ah then the babies came out madow and the daughters of shiekh isaac who were Arab oo cadcad they got shocked when the kids come out madow so they said yaa Allah idoori meaning Allah please change them as in change their complexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending